SWIMs Coco Adventures: (White Widow-FINISHING TOUCHES)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SWIM_obviously, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Just some pics.

These autos are drinking lotssss. Some of the colas look like might of actual decent size. Today is 6 weeks exactly since being placed in coco, so we have bare minimum 4 weeks for em to bulk up, hopefully 5.

Some of the clones look alright, some don't. I'll be satisfied even if just two of each live. I assume if they were dead, or dying, they would look worse than droopy, but I honestly don't know.

The next grow (new seeds I haven't ordered yet) I think I'm not going to do anything fancy. I'm just going to trim all fan leaves from the main stem off as soon as they get at least 4 nodes. See how bushy we can get. I figure that could pull 4 oz each if vegged to 3 feet tall before the flip in 5-7 gal pots.

Strains I'm considering right now are: OG Kush (HSO), Super Silver Haze(GHSC), Sour Blueberry (HSO), Pineapple Chunk (Barn), and some kind of purple just for the color, lol.
    Intent is to have as pure of a sativa as possible, same with indica, something fruity tasting, and something really colorful. Between 4-8 plants, probably 4 different strains. I'm thinking it would be at least 4 months before the new ones get started, so if things go well, I'll have a 1000w-er in the flowering tent by then!

Oh by the way, USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Lots of fun starting to happen in there [​IMG]

3. Now that's the good stuff

4. Just good fun here.

Fuck Comcast in the ass after chili night with a rusty rail road spike.... internet out well over 14 hours, and barely working now.

So we have some nice little sparkly things starting to form lol.

With at least 4 weeks to go, really hoping these will get huge.

Got the condensate pump, got a new tower fan to oscillate, got the AC also.(window unit) I think I'm going to use the box the AC came in, line it with 3/4" insulating foam, attach it to the back of the AC, and route some ducting straight up through to the attic as it will be entirely inside the room the tents are in. I think I'll route the ducting straight into the flowering tent which will have the dehum in also. Everything (veg tent too) is exhausted out the flowering tent through the carbon filter. So yay. Can't wait to have the climate completely automated by tomorrow. Time to have every single aspect perfect.

I've been thinking... with the electric I'm using now, the 600w at 18 hours... using a 1000w for 12 will only cost around $3 more a month, which is nothing.... So, I've been thinking. I want to get a 1000W with a Sunlight Supply Blockbuster reflector for the flowering room. I can run the 600w in veg and 1000 in flower, and power be ~$10 more total a month compared to now.

Attached Files:

5. And the plants say......yes and can we have some more??? Looking good swim

6. It's Wednesday. So fresh and so florakleen kleen.

Maybe you guys have some input on clones.... I just took the bags off earlier so they can get some fresh air. My thinking is, since they were cut Friday, and haven't died yet, the ones that look halfway decent will survive? Some look better than others obviously. I think at least 5 total will survive, which would be okay. I plan on putting them in to flower when the mainlines are halfway through, and keep going in the flowering room at that pace... with any luck I can get it down to where I have a harvest once a month.

Speaking of the mainlines, they're cut for 4 since last night... hopefully in a week i can top to 8, which will be the max.

Got the AC and dehum all set up in the flowering tent. I'm about to go reroute the veg tent exhaust straight to the attic instead of into the flower tent. It really makes it puff up a lot and add heat and humidity I don't need.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger and order more seeds tonight? I have Blue Dream and Super Silver Haze in the cart right now, might add one more strain to that?

Attached Files:

7. Some nice equipment filling that tent now!

My clones would droop whenever I took them out of the dome, until the roots took that is.

8. Also, check these guys out. Im thinking of going for the northern berry myself, heard good things about them here.

http://www.peakseedsbc.com/seeds.htm

9. I've heard of them before but don't know anything about em.

So I just found out, what looks like, Ironhead growing HSO Blue Dream, and someone else on his threads growing HSO Purple Trainwreck... so I think my mind is made up. Lol. Those are two I was considering. I'm gonna get those, and GHSC Super Silver Haze... I mean, cause it's Super Silver Haze. lol.

Price and sex were the big determining factors this time. If it weren't, I would go with some stuff from Shantibaba st Mr. Nice and some GDP genetics, probably Bay 11 and GDP. (lol, being an econ person it's weird calling it 'GDP' lol)

I figure I can run 2 of each of those three strains okay with the 600w. seed cost and guaranteed shipping comes out to $103 total from The Vault, which is 3 seeds of each, and the two freebies, special kush #1 and queen #1.

So many damn strains. Once I hit the lotto, I'm gonna get a few hundred acres in CO and just go bananas growing!

10. Really crappy pics, just for size reference, since they're autos

Attached Files:

11. Just a few pics. I really wish these bastards will hurry up! Sparkly things!!

White Widow and Special Kush #1 are doing good I think. They're waiting to be topped to 8. I figure 3 weeks on the Auto AK47 will be enough time for 8 to be close to ready for flower.

The Widow clones seem to be the better ones. But as it appears now I will have several clones to flower. if timing is right I'll be able to harvest a couple of them around a month after the mainlines are done. It appears right now, like they'll have 7-9 weeks to keep growing roots and veg before I want to put them, or a few of them, into the flowering tent. I'm fine with getting 2-3 ounces from each, since there will be several of them.

Going by this timeline in my head, I'm seeing an auto harvest 3 weeks from now, 11-12 weeks from now seeing a mainline harvest, 15-16 weeks from now seeing a clone harvest. Which would come out to around 3 months before the next bunch of strains will hit the flower room. I want to get them seeded around 4 weeks from now. Give them 2 good months to veg nicely. But anyways, I'm hoping that within this 3 month time period I can upgrade to the 1000W HPS and blockbuster reflector. Would be perfect for having more plants in there. Hopefully once the cooler months roll around I'll be able to take the dehumidifier out of the tent and just leave it in the room the tent is in. That would make much more room for plants. I would imagine 6 plants in 7 gallon pots could fill that room up. Never know.... I might even try to go with 4 strains, 2 of each, if I can swing this 1000W before then.

One other note, I've been slowly trimming two of the autos, just getting lower fan leaves and larf buds off. Well, I had a couple, VERY VERY immature buds that I picked off, I mean, they weren't going to amount to anything. I tried them out. Holy wow they got me completely blasted. You know, forget the whole tolerance thing though, these got me up there pretty good. I'm so hyped to harvest these now. Seem like a real nice sativa dom

Lol, that one leaf though. Lol. I'm hoping one day to get a plant that has that 'three growth tip' mutation type thing going on. That should make an interesting bush!

Attached Files:

12. They weren't kidding when they say that method produces perfect plants, the color on those things is gorgeous.

I had to laugh that you already smoked some, what'd you do after plucking it off before smoking it?

13. I put it in a bowl before I smoked it [​IMG]

14. Holy F-ing WOW CLONE ROOTS!!!!! I'll put some pics up in a little bit. It appears that 6/7 White Widow clones are survivors, and I believe 4/7 Special Kush #1 clones survived. I'll get official numbers later.

Damn the frost on these autos got me like LET IT SNOW!!!

I'll try to get some pics. Two of the Autos I'm not touching at all. I'm trying to see just how much they squeeze out. I don't want to jinx anything, but there is this one grow I keep going back to, Big Smokie's 2nd, which is the same Auto AK17 genetics I have. He got like, 73 grams from 1 plant. I think Ironhead's method is a lot better than what BS used, so we'll see how it turns out. A few of these colas are looking nice and fat. So so so happy. The smell is literally like an amazing flower garden in Holland.

15. I'm happy with the clones. Freakin awesome. Gonna have to get some 5 gallon pots for them. It's gonna be time to trim them in no time. I'm only going to cut all fan leaves off as they go. That's the plan at least. Try to get some nice 3-5 cola bushes.... I do have this issue of number though lol.... 6/7 white widow clones are good to go, and I believe that all but 1 special kush will make it, but will probably just keep 5. So 11 damn clones lol

I really wish the autos were in 5 gallon pots right now, I bet they would have gotten a lot bigger. Damn, they're drinking 1/2 a day and bone dry by lights on 24 hours later.

So I went ahead and gave them florakleen today. Normally in Ironheads method, we will flush 2 times a week in flower, but being autos I wasn't going to do that the first half of flowering. I believe it's possible these will be done in 2 weeks. I would guess 3 max!

One last thing, the Autos are exactly 7 weeks today.

Attached Files:

16. Looking great swim and those clones look great! I'm taking three Durban clones today

17. Those autos are gonna be a really nice harvest to tide you over :)

18. #79 SWIM_obviously, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    I guess I'll do an update. I'm trying not to make quite as many posts. lol

I'll be a son of a bitch but I think every damn clone lived. 14/14. I think the plan is to keep the best 12 of them. I want to get a 3'x3' square tray and I found 9" X 9" by 10" tall square pots. That should fit 12 in there nice n comfy.

I'm not sure how well the pictures show it, as I haven't reviewed them yet, but hopefully they show how I'm doing the clones. I don't know if there is a name for it, but it's kind of like a perpetual defoliation. I'm cutting all the fan leaves off once the next set of them start, and hoping for a plant with between 4-6 colas. 12 plants of that 'should' be able to yield very nicely. Perhaps around 13 to 20 ounces. If each cola averages 8 grams.

Also, I don't know how well the pictures show up, but I got individual pics of all the autos. I doubt it's noticeable but I trimmed them up quite a bit. I really wish they would hurry up. They have the damnedest smell to them, literally like a freaking candy store. They're so so greasy too =]

Accidentally broke off a lower tip a couple days ago. Wasn't too big, but I trimmed and hung it up to dry. Given it's not completely dry nor mature. I swear, it doesn't matter that I'm staying steadily high throughout the day, this stuff blasts me every time I smoke it, and just a little bit too.

Attached Files:

19. You're gonna have more flower than you know what to do with soon [​IMG]. Lots of white pistils still, those should fill out nicely!

I bought one of these bad boys to make use of my harvest.
    <h1 style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 23px; font-family: Ubuntu, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 27px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); overflow: hidden; border: none; filter: none; background-color: rgb(47, 50, 54);">Arizer Extreme Q</h1>Ok that pasted strange but im gonna leave it, lol