SWIMs Coco Adventures: (White Widow-FINISHING TOUCHES)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SWIM_obviously, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Rosen Tech with kief got from dry ice extraction!!! That's it! Solvent-less oil!

2. That's awesome man, glad to see it all worked out for the autos.

Not to jump ahead too much but now the fun begins on those mainlined beasts.

3. Hell yeah it does! They are doing absolutely nuts right now.

Here's what I'm thinking:

- Need to order 10 gallon pots, either fabric or plastic...
    - Give the mainlines two weeks after being transplanted and pruned to grow out before a flip
    - Use the 4 three gallon fabric pots the autos were in to put 4 clones in... see if the "better each time" thing works for me too!
    - 6 weeks from now put in the 4 clones to flower, while ~6 remain vegging for another month
    -14-15 weeks from now pack it in for the winter... just easier that way.

IDK if this number is anywhere close to realistic, but I'm hoping to pull 5oz each from the mainlines, so more time might need to be added.

Hopefully if everything works when it gets here I'll be doing dabs by Saturday =D [​IMG]

4. I'll have to read up no rosen tech.

I don't think 5oz is out of the question, let alone with ironheads method. Im not sure what im gonna pull, but you'll get quite a bit more since I had some stunting issues with mine in soil, and my pruning method was poorly timed.

5. Supposedly using non stick parchment paper and a flat iron, you can press the oil out of buds/kief.... now I've seen a lot of videos online of people just using the above, some use coffee filters to keep plant matter outta the oil... others use a 25 micron screen... i might try the screen, idk, got one here. I'm just interested in pressing the kief into oil. I'm sure it will be a lot of work... but I just don't want some kind of solvent used, lol.

Ordered a nail for the bong yesterday too, I'll review it when it gets here... suposed to be 2-n-1, both male and female, Ti. So hopefully it's good.

Oh well, maybe one day I'll invest in one of those vacuum tube things then make some bho or whatever lol.

6. This method is fuckin awesome!!

Rosin Tech.

Not using a screen though. There are very small trace amounts of plant matter in this.

It's nice a potent =]

Attached Files:

7. Check out John Berfelo's youtube channel, he has good info on rosin.
    https://youtu.be/cE014yKelAY

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

8. Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing alright. I've been away a little while. Well....not really, just really high and really really lazy =]

So I got the mainlines transplanted finally into 10 gallon pots, I'm gonna let them root, then train them more...

They are so big now, I'm wondering how I should handle them... I've though almost of tying the branches over sideways and kind of make like a scrog without the screen.

I've also thought of just topping them at the top node, and just having like, 8 bushes on each plant. IDK!!!! Shit.

Any opinions will be appreciated! [​IMG]

I transplanted a couple of the WW clones. The one looks really nice and I think is an example of how the trimming method I used can work. I'm happy so far, let's see how it plays out.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the clones too. I was thinking that the two WW I transplanted will go into 10 gallon buckets in a month or so.

I was thinking about taking other clones and putting them in the fabric pots the autos were in, really get this whole no-till up and running. There are four of them of course, and well, there's quite a bit of clones.

What I will try to do, hopefully, is get three SK1 and one WW into those fabric pots ASAP, and hope there's enough room in the veg tent, maybe just go right ahead and put them in the flower tent, since it's currently VEG for at least 3 weeks, then let them flower out with the mainlines...

I kind of feel like I need to get some tall skinny 2 gallon pots just to get these clones in for now. I was intentionally not transplanting any of them for this long, thinking maybe they will stay smaller and still be okay. I was and am still worried about out growing my space, lol, but I guess that's a good thing to worry about! lol.

Finally there are some pics of some cured Auto AK-47. This stuff is great! [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. STUPID ASS PIECE OF SHIT PICTURE UP-LOADER FLIPPING MY PICTURES DAMMIT!!!!

10. #150 12valve, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
    haha, smoke some more of that AK to calm down!

I was just starting to wonder about the mainlines, they're damn near trees now, lol. You could take a tomato cage with the single wire and spread all 8 mains down and apart a bit.

Basically you jamming one of these down your plant [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The clones are really taking off, also noticed the de-fanning technique you're trying, looks good so far.

11. So I just sat down with the calendar and thought it over.
    I'm thinking that Sept. 21 I can make the flip on the mainline and transplanted WW.

I'm planning by monday to have 3 gallon tall skinny square pots and the rest of the clones transplanted into them. I think they will be ready for the flip by Sept. 21 also.

So this puts an 8-9 week harvest date around Nov. 16-23, which would be good.

Once it freezes outside, I'm thinking I might have to put a stop to things until it warms up. We'll see.

A mid-Nov. Harvest would definitely leave me with plenty going into the winter though, so idk.

I might even try something funky like vegging a plant for 4 months into a huge tree! =] Ironhead style [​IMG]

12. So, I got my hands on some of that Rosin Tech oil.... and well, now I'm all out running bho, got a vac n all. Maybe one day I will make a post on exactly how I'm doing it.

Been pretty lazy on the other plants, lol. They're good though. Very happy with the one widow clone with the constant defol. I'll have to get some pics up soon.

I'm going to try to order a 1000w system very soon, before the flip hopefully. It's my intentions to veg these mainline monsters out a while longer along with the two ww clones in the 3 gal pots and flower them in the big tent.

I've considered fixing the mainline colas in some what of a semi circle with the ww clones either in the middle or edges, and going vertical with a 1000w. I'm planning on something similar in the smaller tent. have like, 2 or 4 plants all forming some what of a circle when they're all together... imagine rows of colas like bleachers at a football field. I want to have a row of lower colas, and then taller colas on the plant, the height is there in 4x2 tent, and going vertical, I think the concept sounds good.

These mainlines are so big by now, I'm thinking about after I train the branches out, I might top each cola, hell each cola is almost like a sog plant right now, lol. The goal really is to get as close to 1 g/watt with a 1000 as possible.

I'm gonna pull the trigger on some more strains soon. I'm planning on doing 4 huge plants in the 4x4 all in 10 gallon pots, hopefully each a different strain. and at least 2 other strains in the smaller tent. I'd really like a big variety. I these will all be started around middle to end of November, and since RH is a big thing, I'm considering vegging them out until like, March or April. FTW! lol.

A couple strains that I'm pretty sold on right now are

**Deep Purple - TGA Subcool Seeds ......( I like the way the genetics sound, and there's also that bag appeal, lol. Mostly Indica)

**CBD Critical Cure - Barneys Farm ......( Claims to have over 8% CBD and lower [5-10%] THC content. I wanna run every bit of this for bho... like my anytime anywhere xannax, lol.)

Other than those two, I'm still trying to figure out what to go with. I'm looking at stuff from

**Humboldt Seed Org. ----( *Lost Coast OG, *Ewe-2, *707 Headband, *Lemon Kush Headband, *Blue Dream, *Purple Trainwreck)
    **Ice River Genetics -----( *Grapefruit Bad Ass, *Gummy Bear, Sugar Bear)
    **LaPlata Labs ----( *Durango OG, Alien Blues, Big White, White VooDoo, Sour Pez V2)
    **Barneys Farm ----( *Vanilla Kush, *Cookies Kush, *Pineapple Chunk, Red Dragon)
    **Devils Harvest ---( *Shoreline, Casey Jones)
    **Hortilab ----( *Star Bud, Sour Power)
    **Kannabia ---( Afrodite, White Domina)
    **World of Seeds ----( Strawberry Blue)
    **Medical Seeds ----( *Devil Fruit, Prozack)
    **Rare Dankness ----( *Ghost Train Haze #1, Scotts OG, Grape OX, Moonshine Haze)
    **Archive Seedbank ----( *Grimace OG, Polynesian Thin Mints)
    ** Loud Seeds ----( *Ganja Farmer OG)
    **TGA Subcool ----( Brian Berry, Hurkle, *Jesus OG, Qrazy Train)
    **Cali Connection -----( *Girl Scout Cookies, Grape Kush, Grape OG, *Louis XIII, *Tahoe OG Kush, Alien OG)
    **Grand Daddy Purp ---- ( *GDP, Bay 11, Candyland, Phantom Cookies)
    **Greenhouse Seed Co. ----( Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, *Lemon Skunk, Super Lemon Haze, Super Silver Haze)
    **DNA Genetics -----( *Holy Grail Kush, LA Confidential)
    **Dutch Passion -----( *Blueberry, *Mazar, *Twilight)

So as we can see, it's total fucking bull shit this isn't legal everywhere, because every single one of those strains would be in tents at my house.

This definitely isn't an easy decision, lmao.

I want some really strong Indicas, high CBD, and good daytime Sativas.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. #153 12valve, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
    Great update, lots of good looking strains there. Hopefully you get some of those headband crosses, i'm always a big fan of how they smoke, and mix that with your growing skills [​IMG].

Your 1000 g/w goal will be something to behold, can't wait. Also I never really looked at high cbd oils that way, I sure as hell need it most the time and never have it on the fly like a pill, good idea on that, lol.

One day, we'll all light our houses with grow lights and have plants all over the house.

14. So it's been a while since I've posted, lol. Been just a little high.

The mainlines pretty much aren't mainlines anymore, lol, just nice shrubs. I decided I wanted to grow big plants, and vegging them longer also buys me time with some other stuff.

I want to make the flip on the two big ones within in the next week so harvest will be around Dec. 1.

Plan is halfway through flower I'm gonna throw the two WW clones in the 3gal pots in to flower... try to get the perpetual going.

I've thrown some of the clones out. The others I've neglected a lot. I was kind of trying to delay them to buy me time and space for now, and so far so good... I don't see why they wouldn't have the potential to grow up to be big high yielding plants if they're still alive right now!

The 3 Special Kush #1 clones will be put into 5 gal pots, and two WW clones put into 5 gals... I'm gonna throw out the one WW clone, and the other one, I'm not sure yet. I'm kind of just stalling. I thought about transplanting into a 1gal thing just to keep it alive in case I decide to do something with it. I'd hope to have more seeds by then, but we are talking quite a few months away.

I would prefer to be able to put two of the Special Kush into 10 gal pots and throw the other out, or maybe keep it, idk. But the end goal is to have a perpetual where the flower room is 4 plants each in a 10 gal pot and hopefully vegged for at least 3 months with constant defol and with a vertical 1000w bulb with plants trained like in the shittily drawn MS paint image below. I hope it makes sense for how I want to train them, kind of sloped up and back, try to make the most out of the light.

I've thought it over a lot, and I think that the next two strains I go with will be Cookies Kush from Barneys and Purple Trainwreck from HSO.

Attached Files:

15. #155 12valve, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2015
    Dear lord man, I hope you have the ceiling room to clear those mainlines once they flip. [​IMG]

Good luck with the vertical setup if you start that, I don't think you'll regret it. It would be interesting to see if training them at angles would outperform not training and just rotating 1/4 turn everyday.

16. First pic below, yes!!!

I went ahead and got the 400W vertical in the veg room. Also moved the bigger WW clone back into the veg tent. I think everything fits in there nicely. I hope that works out.

One thing I've got written down to search is height of vertical bulbs in relation to the tops of plants.

What I'm wanting to do, I'm hoping is a little clear in the pics, is train plants kind of wide and a little taller, like a thick flat thing kind of, and go bare vertical bulb, and be able to have nice thick buds deep on plants, and do a 1/2 a day, or every other day.

I still need to run a ground wire, but I think that works out well. I took that socket out of the cool tube.

Bout to go do the same with the 600W, then I'll train the plants some. I'm going for a big yield off the two Mainline mutants, but need them flowering ASAP... this oil stuff goes fast [​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. Here's the 600W tent now.

I'm thinking that one 1000W right in the middle would be great for four plants about that size before the flip. It looks like with a 1/4 turn a day that will be the perfect size and method for efficiency.

I'm thinking that should be able to give some awesome yields!

I think it looks about right though? lol

I'm real excited to get to the point of a stead perpetual, with one harvest a month, 4 plants in that tent with a 1000W

Also threw in another pic of the 400W

Attached Files:

18. That looks perfect, Iron mentioned 6" as close as he gets if I remember right.

A mylar "hood" or similar will reflect down even more, so that might be something to think about once you get settled in, I framed mine of 1x1 lumber but you could even hang it from wire etc lol. Anyway, looks great and I believe you're in for some trees my friend.

19. I just went and looked at them. I sure hope that's better, lol. I think it is. nothing to obstruct light, I just hope the light is coming out at good angles

20. Did your temps go up or stay around the same?