Automatic Ultraviolet in the Summer Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Cannabartist, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Thanks xtr. How about this weather? Had a couple tornados today after all. Hope your safe out east. Tossing up a couple SD pics for ya bro. This thing is so nice. Tomorrow she gets her first feeding of BB.

Wishing everyone a safe and green Friday and upcoming weekend. 1433480842796.jpg 1433480862835.jpg

2. Green Friday. Love it night all.

3. No journal...yet  I might start one when I get Doc Bud's HBB but I waiting for summer tier energy rates to pass before I bloom so it will be a couple months before it begins.

4. Man your journal title would be a great album title.

5. #45 Antics, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    It'd make a good strain name too.

EDIT: Just so I don't look like a retard, I mean the whole thing lol. "Automatic Ultraviolet in the Summer Sun" Not just Ultraviolet lol

6. Then we gotta find a way to do both

7. Good day my friend.

8. You too bro. About done with today's projects. Looks like I got some catching up to do on a couple journals.

9. Trying to get my brothers drift car to stop over heating. Ever since we front mounted it. Just figuring out where were going to cut scoops for the rad.
    1433621290134.jpg

10. Hope I don't get in trouble for posting off topic stuff in my journal. :lol:

11. Ultraviolet day 4 the white at the tips of the leaves look to be fading to green. There has been quite a bit of cloud cover last few days but she seems to be doing fine. I'm sure once she settles into the big pot she will take off. 1433697870811.jpg

12. She will be fine.

13. She looks happy man! :)

14. She will be fine as Dutty said. Keep an eye on the tips and make sure that isn't actually nute burn from planting in hot soil.
    Autos generally hate heavy feeding and early feeding, I don't start feeding till days 14 onwards unless the plant shows me signs of hunger.

Good luck man and subbed up.

Chef.

15. Thanks guys. Sure is nice not to have to deal with the settings on the camera to get descent pics.

16. Welcome Chef thanks for swinging by the grow and subbing up. In my short time here I have seen many posts of yours. Always great to have a senior member around. Any other tips feel free to chime in.

17. I forgot feel free to link your journal chef. I would love to follow along.

18. Right on Chef I'll be there for when you get rolling again.

19. Morning man. Hope you keep your knuckles safe at work today.