Automatic Ultraviolet in the Summer Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Cannabartist, Jun 3, 2015.

1. White Voodoo and Black Eyed Katy lookin' healthy as can be man. Love those broad green leaves.

2. Another tornado warning here wtf man.:(

Anyway I got home from work to find Ultraviolet up at attention. White right at the tip of the first set of leaves. I'm sure this will clear up soon. She survived her first day above ground in the sun most of the day. This is going to be fun. :D

1433458383477.jpg

3. I saw something similar when I planted my seeds in medium the was too hot. If enough leaf is ok, which it looks like it is, it should be fine. I had about 50-75% burn, and it didn't make it.

Take care with that tornado stuff man. Stay safe

4. I'll be keeping an eye on her. One of my sour monsters came out all white first set of leaves. After about a week it got color and started growing. It was a turd runt that I should have culled to begin with.

Thanks for the safe wishes bro.

5. I wish I could see the two side by side, hot soil vs the white leaves. It'd be nice to be able to learn the subtle differences. The only thing I don't see on yours, is tips that look burned and shrunken, but I also didn't see that immeditely on mine.

I always find more to learn with each new day.

6. Looking great I am along for the ride it sucks about the tornado I know about that shot all to well

7. Dug up a picture lol. She eventually turned green grew slow took up space and hermied. Shoulda culled that one. Live and learn. 1433463348244.jpg

8. Great to have you smitty. Looks real nice outside now but guess we'll see.

9. thats what's so crazy about tornados they just show up or they never come at all or change directions without any signs

10. The calm before the storm!
    I seriously doubt anything will happen but a bunch more rain.

11. Guys that's fucking crazy.

12. Yea this officially sucks. Just got the auto in again cause crazy ass hail and rain. Kids are wide awake cause the lightning is right above the house. I hate thinking about power outages these days.

13. At least your not hydro.

14. damn that really sucks man

15. Yea no pumps or anything this round

16. Nice plant shape...is good.  They look very healthy

17. I'm up here in Greeley been watchin these storms all day, had lots of hail last night, now we got floods all over everybody is stuck on the roads.  I'm worried about another Big Thompson flood tonight they had hail and rain for four hours over 6 inches total now

18. I live where the South Platte, Big Thompson, and Cache La Poudre come together.  Boulder creek dumps into the Platte in Longmont - ish Crazy all day

19. X you got a journal?