Automatic Ultraviolet in the Summer Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Cannabartist, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Looper your the man bro. Always boosting my self esteem thanks brother.

2. I think she really liked her feeding. Popping pistols like mad now. I even noticed a little color difference. Looks like a happy healthy looking girl to me.

Attached Files:

3. Morning Canna.

Nice looking girl. She's looking like she is about to blow up.

4. Morning Dug. Thanks brother.

5. Morning canna how's things

6. Morning gc Few hours till the weekend is here my man. Got some trimming this weekend blah. Otherwise just fighting the good fight in my veg tent.

7. Right on sounds fun well ok not really but the labour pays for itself I'm taking my daughter down to get her hair cut and put foils in it she wants to be all prettier up for school on Monday I told her I'm taking her and I'm wearing this shirt lol

Attached Files:

8. Morning fellas

Heynow

9. Morning Dutty.

Here is a couple seeds on the Ultraviolet
    Love the shirt gc. Your the man. How did she respond?

Attached Files:

10. What did you cross her with?

11. Morning my brother

12. She said she is gonna take it when I'm sleeping and throw it out lol

13. Not if you are wearing it. Lol

14. Hey all and hey Canna, I've got a few questions for you guys about my plants as well as possible feeding questions, first is I have this Bat Guano that I bought the other day in preparation for any nutrients I'll need in the future however my question really pertains to whether I should use it now or wait a few weeks? As you can see with the pics attached they're not really all that old as of yet, I believe this is day six of being under my 150W HPS (I know HPS is better for flower but at the time of purchase I really wasn't thinking, more or less just happy that there's a hydro store 5 mins away from my new place) but anyways I'm just wondering how and when I should be applying the Bat Guano! I know it doesn't really matter much but the plants are "Orange Purple Kush" which is said to a cross of Agent Orange and Deep Purple! Any help is very much appreciated! :) Nearly forgot, will be watering them in a half hour or so as the containers are getting pretty light! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440798803.812733.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440798855.244500.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440798875.128374.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440798884.512002.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440798895.695349.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440798910.911661.jpg

15. Crossed her with some fem pollen from my photo stink bomb in my indoor journal. Hoping to pull a photo pheno I can play around with. Not to pleased with how this auto is going but she has a very strong citrus smell that I'm loving.

Looper what's up bro. Long Friday at work playing catchup in the city now.

I had a feeling she would have something to say. Lol

Lol only take it off to wash it then put it back on.

Looking good og. What kind of soil are you using? If it has nutes in it you will probably up pot before you need to worry about feeding. Otherwise I usually wait till I see lower leaves start to fade before adding nutes.

16. Thanks boss, the soil I picked up was just some random potting mix, it has perlite in it and that's all that really mattered to me since drainage was an issue for me my first time around when I tried growing indoors about two years ago. Not sure of it's other contents though to be quite honest, however they're looking green aside from one plants mutant fan leaves lol! Maybe in a week or so I'll add some guano, my original assumption was to mix it in with water and it might dissolve or dilute I guess into the water, hasn't happened 24hrs later so I'm not to sure how to apply it!

17. Never got guano to dissolve in water well. What I normally do is measure out how much I need. Somewhere between 1/2 and 1 tbs per gallon of soil. Mix that with more soil all in a solo cup. Then pour it onto the soil my plant is in then carefully mix it all in with the top layer of soil. As long as it isn't rock hard from roots.