Automatic Ultraviolet in the Summer Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Cannabartist, Jun 3, 2015.

1. I have used lady bugs currently and it is successful just have the shake the plant before i bring it in

2. Had this bottle sitting around the guy I bought my hps from last year gave it to me with a bunch of other stuff. Used the last of it on white voodoo yesterday. Found only 2 bugs today when I got home.
    1437174890354.jpg

Also bought this stuff last year but never used it. Looks like the ingredients are identical and both are omri listed. Both say I can use till day of harvest.
    1437175073888.jpg
    So what you guys think? It seems to work but can I spray a flowering plant? I plan on bud washing anyway.

3. I personally would not spray during flowering but I don't know anything about bud washing so it may be ok I would wait for someone with more expierence to give you a reply

4. Spray sooner rather than later, as long as it is suitable for food crops! Better a little stress/burning now for plants than all your buds being infested! Do you just spray down with ph balanced water to wash? I sometimes do that early in the mornings if the buds have wind blown contaminate on them!

5. Bud washing was started by doc bud on another forum. To wash away foliars used in his kit aswell as hair bugs etc...

Basically a 3or4 bucket system.
    First would contain water and h202 if your concerned about wpm or had a issue with it. I imagine most skip this step.
    Second would be water, lemon juice and baking soda.
    Third hot water
    Fourth cold water.

Dunk your buds 30 seconds or so in each and hang to dry. Doc also says photosynthesis continues cause there wet and exposure to light can get continue to ripen your crop for a day or so.

6. WV did not like almost 100 degrees today. But bugs seem to be gone.
    1438041732842.jpg

Ultraviolet got fucked up from the soap spray. Pistols all receded and stunted her for a week or so. To top it off she still has the little bugs. Oh well live and learn. Just makes me like inside that much more. 1438041895019.jpg

7. Bugs are all over outside, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes not. You've got things well under control inside, and that's the same reason I haven't done any outdoor grows, there's too many variables outside of our control.

8. True but it's worth it, the best weed is grown outdoors, no man made bulb can match the sun fully! I don't care what anyone says! Check out the emerald cup on YouTube! Even California home of the commercial/money orientated cannabis crops recognises the true potency of outdoor grown! Indoor weed always lacks something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Mate don't even spin out! Anything you get from it is a bonus and bound to be 10 times better than money weed!

10. Lol don't worry bro I ain't trippin on these. They were just for fun outside this summer.

I haven't bought weed in almost a year now. Go here to see my inside journal.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1373165-Cannabartist's-Indoor-Perpetual-Playland-multi-media,-multi-strain-and-some-Platinum-LED's

Though the outdoor wv is looking great. Shhh she's sleeping.
    1438920796153.jpg

11. Damn I forgot about this journal they are looking good canna

12. Shit can't blame ya. I forget about it at times to. Ain't very exciting yet and the auto went haywire. It just makes calyx's puts out a few pistols then they retract and turn orange the next day.

13. Not buying is a great feeling my friend.

She's getting huge man, damn.

14. White Voodoo is a couple days into flower now. She hasn't stretched a lot. I'm feeling the redemption grow. Glad I brought something else outside. The auto is a tiny airy turd.

Wv
    1440118207738.jpg 1440118229984.jpg 1440118252287.jpg

The ultraviolet auto
    1440119845118.jpg

15. I htought i o yly struggled with airy buds .. what do you think was the cause?

16. Light, light is usually always the cause. Need a little more

17. It's probably a combo of light and heat. I have a lot of shade trees. But it also started flowering right before the hottest part of summer.

18. Wv got a breakfast of champions this morning (I hope) lol.

Trying to stay with the organics on this one. Not cause I'm a organic nut but just want to see if I could do it. I'm not following any instructions just trying to read the plant and feed accordingly. About a month ago she got topped off with soil and a half cup of blood meal. She is about a week into flower now so wanted to give her a little boost.

Mixed up
    1tbs veg guano
    3tbs flower guano
    1tbs dolemite lime
    1 big scoop of mykos
    Shaken in a solo cup than top dressed, scratched into the surface and watered thoroughly.

Was thinking about hitting her with stink bomb pollen but she isn't super stable. Grown 2 times inside both popped pollen sacks.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Attached Files:

19. Oh man looking lovely