Antics LED Soil Failboat

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Antics, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Antics, did you ever get a chance to drop a line to Surf420this?  I sent 1 pm that got through, I think my second was blocked by 420.

2. Just got an email from Richard Richardson and they know we are recruiting people to come over, so I doubt any of those PMs are going to make it through.

Be discreet

3. Yea, me to Max.

4. So dumb. Nothin but a Propaganda Machine ran by the most misguided person to walk this earth.

Sorry to hijack your thread antics. I'm done now

5. #45 Antics, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015

I'm not the smartest or best grower, and will never claim to be. But they needed me more than I needed them. Most of my time was spent helping people with shit, answering followup questions, followed by updating my own journal. There were only a few times I asked a question there. Their loss. Not mine.

As for the plants, thanks a ton man. I decided to put Big Bitch into the flower room today since her PH problems are gone, and being in a 1gal she's going to end up rootbound if I Veg her too long (If she isn't already, might trim some roots if I don't see leaves pick up).
    Everyonje else is doing well. Cotton Candy and the two clones all received a nice defol today as well.

I'm trying to make some plans now, as I might be growing a Dr Krippling The Incredible Bulk for the next grow, thanks to Dutty. Seriously he's the greatest guy you could know.
    I'd take 1 Dutty over all over 420. (No offense to anyone still not banned lol)

No, I sent two PMs, both asking two guys who started high brix if they'd be willing to help me out when I start, and I got banned for that.
    So if you're not banned, don't ask for help. It's against the rules apparently.

That's where they're wrong. Nobody is recruiting. This started as just getting people back in touch so they could follow Dutty's tent journal, there were a ton of people excited about following along, MassMedMan was one of them, and I sent him a PM just to let him know that Dutty was going to continue the journal here, so he can follow along. I never said anything about "fuck this place, lets all go to grass city".
    So in short, fuck it.

Welcome to the club lol

He has the right idea, over there, but he's going about it the wrong way. Shit man, I was sent a PM and warned for putting a video in my journal that wasn't a grow video...
    But they allow random stupid discussions in certain journals to go on for 20 fucking pages without a plant update?
    WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU SAW ON THE FLOOR OF THE BUS TODAY!

No apology needed man. I'm just as annoyed as anyone else. And I honestly feel the folks here at GC deserve to know what's going on over there, in case anyone was thinking of switching. The grass isn't always greener.

6. Just got off a lot has happened since my lunch break lol.

Antics your the man. I'm glad we started clicking the last couple months.

But what's up with that? You mean to tell me you don't save mosquitos that are about to be stepped on when your riding the bus? Lmao

7. Dude you were always one of those guys I thought I'd get to talk to once my grows weren't running into odd problems here and there. I figured once I get my shit together, I'd be able to 'talk shop' so to speak, with you and few others who always had great looking grows.

Although now there's a few there I won't get to talk to lol. Thankfully I'm in good company with those who came over here.

I enjoy nature as much as anyone, and I can appreciate a nice high that opens my mind up and lets me notice things I normally take for granted, but come on man, I'm not taking pictures of parallel lines formed by bricks and posting them on my journal along with 3 paragraphs about them.

I know we all start as beginners, and I can appreciate that and respect that. But I cancelled that subscription a while ago. I just couldn't handle it anymore. Clicking that thread is like the clown car pulling up at the circus, and 300 idiots come flying out.

And on the topic of growing, look at this nasty bitch:
    Seedbank: http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/dr-krippling-incredible-bulk-feminised-seeds-4542
    Breeder site: http://www.drkrippling.com/Cannabis_Seeds_UK_TheIncredibleBulk_ExseedinglyKrippling_.html

20-24% THC? Count me in.
    80% Indica? I thought you'd never ask. (I don't hate Sativas though, love them just as much)

And the description, is one of the biggest horticultural boners:
    “Bred to be a heavy weight performer, this plant does not disappoint. Ideally needs to be switched to flower before it is 2 feet tall, or else it can be difficult to maintain indoors. Almost impossible to hurt this plant – it can take a huge range of ph / nutrient fluctuations, withstands extremes in heat and moisture, and joyfully devours any CO2 enhancement. This plant mutates and adapts to its environment – one perfectly grown, big plant can produce upto the same yield of twenty plants of normal size. Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics, with CO2 enhancement. ”

8. Oh shit....that is fucking funny!

9. yea it was getting crazy I didnt wanna be apart of that I need normal that was just plane fucking crazy

10. Lol believe it or not man I owe some of my success to you. First time we talked I was using mg soil. You laid it all out there and really made me buckle down and do some research.
    Thank you for that. We can talk shop anytime.

Speaking of shop have you seen the post your ride thread? Dutty and I got in on it last night hehe.

I had to unsubscribe aswell. Following that journal was like having a second job.

Lastly those beans you posted look sick.

11. I only offered advice from what I knew at the time. You made the choice to research and change things up, the credit is all yours bud.

Although I'm really curious lately about making a MG grow work. Using MG soil, MG nutes and everything. I'm sure it's possible, but for a more advanced (or lucky) grower. Unfortunately the most difficult thing to use to grow Cannabis, is marketed as the easiest, and the most widely available.

But I do think it'll be a fun journal. I'll give it a try some time. Maybe in the fall when all the gardening shit is on sale, and I can hop over to Wal Mart and pick it up all on clearance.

Just saw it now, thanks man. Although my rides aren't much to look at unfortunately. A picture of my truck would leave people thinking "Eh.."
    A video would be more flattering. It doesn't look the prettiest (a little rust/rot on rockers, I'm not gonna lie and pretend it's mint), but it's quick, and can climb up or down a hill like a mofo. She enjoys mud and 3ft deep puddles at 30mph as well.

My pinion seal, however doesn't like it. Had to replace it the first time I went serious offroading with it.

I need to find a new offroad spot here. The last place was about 100 acres abandoned for years, surrounded by new housing, and now it's been blocked off by a development company :(
    Nothing more fun than a 350 roaring through a flowmaster 40 at WOT when you're offroading. Although I might swap that 40 series for a 10. It's not loud enough for me. Or I'm going deaf..

That pheno looks great, it'd be the highest THC content I'll have grown, I just need to step up my game a bit for that one. I will definitely be setting up a CO2 producer for it.

12. Just about to grill I'm gonna come and chat with ya all got some cool stuff

13. #53 Dutty Panty, Jun 5, 2015
    Antics you the man. Keep an eye out on YouTube coming up for a great led giveaway

14. I'm subscribed to your channel just so I can go back and look at all the videos easily, instead of searching through your threads, plus it's nice having a notification of new vids [​IMG]

A giveaway is just a bonus man, have you settled on how you plan to run the contest/giveaway?

15. subbing to a grow channel is the only way to go I think especially if they do updates more than once a week and if you like how they grow

16. #56 Antics, Jun 5, 2015

Agreed, and I've gotten a lot of help from Dutty as well, so it works great for me, especially since I'm following his journals too.

And a quick update on the grow, specifically Cotton Candy.

Upper leaves are now all taking on the characteristic Sativa appearance, with most leaflets not touching.

Taking off the LST appears to have caused some upward stretch of the branches, and the plant now measures 20" tall, vs the 16" where the initial stretch stopped.
    Current distance from the lights is 9" with no signs of burn, bleaching, or stress.

I'll nab a few pictures to share in a few minutes, and will update this post when I'm done, and if edit time doesn't expire.

Edit time for a few pictures. These are all from Cotton Candy.

Canopy distance:
    View attachment 157528

This is a secondary fan leaf on a lower part of one of my branches:
    View attachment 157529

And this is another secondary fan leaf near the top of the canopy:
    <div> View attachment 157530

</div>I've read about a few strains doing this, but never had it happen on any of my plants, at least not this noticeable. Pretty cool seeing it in person.

17. Antics I'd like to help get you a new panel. Let's talk today. I know you hate handouts but shoot me an email in about 3 hrs I'll call ya if you leave a number. I'm in my tubby nursing a huge hangover

18. Not yet this weekend I'm having a buddy help me start a legit you tube channel. My first video is 420 on fire. My homage to that odd hunger games movie.

19. [​IMG]

I really appreciate it man, but I'm tapped out right now. I was hoping you'd forget anyways lol. I had planned on participating in the giveaway, I figured that would give me a fair chance like everyone else to win one. But yeah, you know I hate handouts, and you still talked me into getting some seeds lol. You've done enough for me bro, Shit, I wouldn't have even have asked for anything beyond the help and advice you gave me.

Hangovers are one reason I don't drink. They also don't mix well with my medication, and I have a bunch of alcoholics in my family as well, if it is in fact hereditary, I figured the best way to avoid it was not to drink. But I still get booze for gifts. I have 3 brand new bottles of Jager, and one to finish in the freezer still.