Antics LED Soil Failboat

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Antics, Jun 3, 2015.

1. No I can't see any light with my naked eye, as if I could see right through it if all the other diodes weren't blinding me haha.

2. You're right sorry 450

3. No worries looks cool man. I likey. Love red and black together.

4. mine look slightly lit you can see ref but noway near as bright not at all thiscwill be some of tge spectrum is in the visbile red band

5. Morning antics happy 4th

6. My beard oil is in route.

7. You ever use any beard oil before? I know Dan has, I don't remember you mentioning it though.

8. No sir but thanks to you I have purchased the sample pack

9. Well let me know what you think of them bro, I only have the Woodsman, so I'll be curious to hear what you think of the others.

My girlfriend loves the stuff too, hopefully your wife enjoys it bud.

10. Yeah for sure will let you know my man

11. You would love docs high brix then.

12. #472 The Widow White, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Reusing soil make work with your mix, but I have used Roots Organics Original since I started doing this a couple of years ago and if I try to reuse that soil on ANYTHING it burns it to a crisp. I took some after I had harvested and was cleaning out and disinfecting all my pots, and put it in my flower bed where I had just planted some impatient seeds and not a single seed came up. The grass burned up and I assume it burned up every seed I had planted. It burned iris plants, lilies and anything else it touched, so there is no way I could ever reuse it to grow my herb. I've been using the flora nova series from HG but recently switched over to "Jack's" by J.R. Peters and never plan on going back. Using a water soluble powder that takes 2 minutes to mix and dissolve is beyond easy and $10 bought me enough to last a year. I use the same mix on veg and bloom cycles and my plants don't burn. I think these companies for the most part, are just trying to take our money with all these expensive chemical mixes for growing this stuff. Heck, it's just a weed. TWW

13. Ok bud, we got it. I hid your other post that had the same info copied and pasted 4-5 times, and just kept this post here.

14. Happy 4th Antics and all!

15. I'm just reading through from start figured this would fit in back when you guys were talking beards

Attached Files:

16. And I'm subbed as well plants look great to me I think your expectations are a little low only time will tell

17. Welcome aboard bud!

Thanks, I just haven't had much luck breaking my 2 ounce slump yet, that's part of why I'm guessing I'll see about the same yield again on these two. But you're right man, only time will tell.

And as time goes on, I'll definitely update my guesstimate based on what I'm seeing, but so far I'm still thinking about 2 ounces on Cotton Candy, and 1-1.5 on Strawberry Blue #1.

18. do you flush the soil if you used nutes.
    I use bottled organics a flush them a 2l molassas water and 2 weeks make my soil reuseable

19. cool with that beard gcraigen[​IMG]

20. Quick picture update just for fun.

Day 52 of 60-70

Both girls got a nice flush of plain water today, and while I was in there I took a couple pics, then was goofing around with my zoom to try to take closeups. I still have no idea how people accurately harvest based off of a zoomed in picture. Maybe my eyes aren't as good as they used to be, but I can't see enough detail to distinguish trichome color from ambient lighting affecting their color.

CC:
    IMG_20150707_102656_485.jpg

And a bud closeup:
    IMG_20150707_102620_024.jpg

SB#1 is looking good so far:
    IMG_20150707_102709_539.jpg

Bud closeups:
    IMG_20150707_102546_623.jpg

IMG_20150707_102638_445.jpg

I like how the first pic came out, but it just didn't focus real well. The second pic is even closer showing trichome density real nicely.