Antics LED Soil Failboat

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Antics, Jun 3, 2015.

lmao.. i hear that man.

i just copy what the good growers do and people think i know what i'm doing..

I've also gotten quite good at searching, so when I have a problem, It's easier to figure out a good plan of action. But I also had virtually every possible deficiency and plant problem my first year lol. Luckily I've only ran into gnats for pests, haven't had the displeasure of dealing with any other bugs.

3. I got the same lights how far do you got em from the plants I keep mine about 1 + 1.5 feet from tops

Same distance basically. If I am using them for veg I start most strains at 22-24". Through veg and early flower I usually let them get as close as 18", but sometimes will just let them do their thing up to 16".

If I'm flowering, I'll start anywhere between 18-22" and just let the plants grow into the light through stretch. Last grow the plant didn't like anything closer than 16". I haven't measured the distance so far this grow, but everyone seems happy with no burning/bleaching

5. Morning antics.

6. Hey I am along for the ride looking great

Morning indeed my friend. We just found out Dan fucked up his address lol. So we're trying to sort that shit out now and figure out if we're doing a redirect or having them hold it lol.

Whatever he was smoking, I want some of it.

Thanks man, and welcome to the failboat! Hopefully we'll see some weight really packed on to the buds later on in the grow.

8. Lol. That sucks.

9. Lesson learned man. Post office wanted $18 to redirect the package online. I ran back over to the post office with a new label and they took care of it for free.

Well that was my limit on stress for the day. But all is good now thankfully.

10. Vape a fatty now

11. I've got the bowl loaded with the Cali Jack that we talked about yesterday lol.

It really isn't a bad strain man. After harvesting all these Sativas, I'm thinking about a side by side Cali Jack vs. Incredible Bulk to see who has the heaviest yield. But at the same time, after reading about Incredible Bulk, I might also want the whole flower closet just for the bulk.

Did you read the text on that Incredible Bulk? Specifically this line caught my attention:
    Bred to be a heavy weight performer, this plant does not disappoint. Ideally needs to be switched to flower before it is 2 feet tall, or else it can be difficult to maintain indoors.

I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound like a bad thing to me. Sounds like massive explosive growth. Either way it should be an exciting grow. I'll have to terminate a few of my Sativas though due to space reasons though.

12. I've seen it first hand and they are epic. I've yet to grow one

13. It looks like they banned me on 420 also now.

Never, ever subscribe to two journals of people who grow with high brix, and then send a PM to them asking if they'd be willing to help you when you're ready to start.

I think that just got me banned.

14. #34 Dutty Panty, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    Jesus. They are seriously nuts.

15. Man if there's anything I can do let me know.

Did you ask why?

They're all a bunch of Sues.

Haven't talked to anyone yet, can't login, tried different browsers, tried my phone, none work. It says I entered a bad password for everything. Dan sent me a PM on the forum and said it appeared to go through on his end, but I have no email update for it.
    Dan said he sent Rob a PM to ask for guidance, since nobody contacted me yet. But no surprise there.

Don't worry about it man. If I'm banned, then I'm banned. Fuck them. I can handle myself without half of those nitwits and fucking weirdos. It's unfortunate there's a lot of really good folks there caught in between all of it.

If I really think about it.. most of my time was spent there helping other people. Followed by keeping my journal updated. And occasionally I'd have a question. I don't want to sound like I don't give a fuck, but really.. I don't give a fuck.

17. Well you have a home here man.
    420 Rogue original 9

18. That's pretty much what I expect to come of this. Me back here, where I started lol.

But it's not like they liked me anyways, and honestly, I didn't fit in well with all that negative energy shit.

On the bright side, I'm going to grill the shit out of some meat on a fucking stick. Just marinated some chicken, and dinner is going to be homemade fries, and grilled chicken on a stick. Doesn't get much better for me man, although beef is always preferred.

Anyways, no worries man. Really, if you think about it, I spent most of my time helping other people, so they lost me. I didn't lose them.

19. I'm grilling once I get back home too.

20. Antics!!!!

Subbed man, I gotta be pretty close to finding all of my friends Journals by now!

Unbelievable they banned you too, whatever guys. Blessing in disguise.

Your ladies are looking great man, can't wait to see how they finish out and what else you have in store for us!