Dugville grows Dirty White Boy

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dugville, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Playing with my new scope, looking at the DWB

180454.jpg
    180400.jpg
    180237.jpg

2. Great shots dugville

3. NICE!!!! Man I can't wait to see how they finish!! What's it smell like?

4. Thanks guys, they are coming along great.

As for smell. Pine-ish mixed with sweet sweat. Sorry, I can't think of better words, I'm terrible at putting the smell into words.

5. Lookin' really good my man! I am loving those trichome close ups.

Hope you have a wonderful night!

6. Those pix are nice. I like those trich shots they look so sick magnified like that.

7. And for dessert tonight Citrus Scout.

Can't resize the pics from the phone sorry for the huge size.

Dirty white boy update tomorrow night.

Attached Files:

8. Nice I can't wait to till I can smoke some of that got a lil time before I put that into flower

9. Quick update day 42. Feeding them today and figuring this will be the last day they are fed. After today just water until final flush.

Phone update sorry about the picture size.

Attached Files:

10. They look great dugville wish I could smell them

11. So a friend who was able to make it to the Michigan Cup came back with a few clones. So after he gets them going I will be able to get some cuts. He got Bruce Banner #3, Gorilla Glue #4, Purps and Cheese. He mentioned a few others but these are the strains I want to try.

12. Hey Dug what model of scope did you get, I've thinking of getting one of those off eBay for a while but wasn't sure how good they were.

13. It's a cheap one from amazon. clips on to my phone, lets you zoom in pretty good. It was like $8 or something. Didn't know how good/bad it would be so didn't want to drop a ton of cash. Looked at the 420 scope but this little one lets me take pics.

[​IMG]

14. Beileshi@60X Zoom LED Clip-On Microscope

15. It was a game changer for me

16. Okay yeah i've seen that. I don't have a phone lol. I was looking at the pen type scopes that connect to a PC via usb and you can snap photos or videos.

17. Thats what I have xtrchessreal very handy.
    They even have a wifi one but it's like 130. Fuck that

18. Yeah thats cool Dutty, can you upload a pic you took with it, closeup trichs or something and let me know the model and specs if you don't mind thanks. I just wanna be sure I'm gonna get what they say.

19. The first sign of amber on both girls today. This little scope is killing it.

Attached Files: