MaxYields Summer Garden - PlatinumLED P450 - DocBuds High-Brix Blend

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MaxYields, Jun 2, 2015.

1. I am going to give you my completely honest opinion on Mars-Hydro in my response to your question:

That would (by Mars-Hydro's description of that light) be a pretty well set up tent. However I don't really believe the foot print of the 2 Mars II 300w will adequately cover your space. The old models I have even more doubts about. If you're set on Mars-Hydro I would go with two Mars II 700 or 900 watt models. I have a 700w model and a 2x4 tent, and I think two 700w models would do alright in there, two 900w's would probably be perfect.

If I was you, I would save your money a little longer, and go with a company that will give you actual results. Like PlatinumLED. That's what I wish I would have done, now I'm a believer and am getting ready to sell my Mars II 700 and purchase another Platinum P450.

Mars-Hydro makes sub-par lights, lie about their lights specs, and provide less than quality customer service. I could call Mark (the owner of Platinum) right now and he would answer and we could chat about any issue I had. That's why I believe in Platinum, well that and the Blue Berry I am about to pull out from under my P450 is a beaut :)

2. Well put my friend

3. Thank you kindly!

Speaking of Blue Berry, I gave her a gallon of water this morning with Growth Energy + Tea. I was going to wait until tonight or tomorrow, but my girls get thirsty before their pots are light recently... Two days ago I picked up the Berry Bomb in the morning and she didn't feel like she needed water for another day at least, but when I got back from work 7 hours later she was totally droopy and really thirsty but her pot was still kinda heavy.

Going to give plain water feedings in between my Growth Energy/Tea feedings.. Going to throw in Transplant and Epsom Salts as I see fit for the last 3-4 weeks. I have a feelings Blue Berry will come down sooner than the other but I guess we will see. Not going to rush anyone!

4. Dude...it sucks you are leaving. If the experience I got from going to $chool was called a ticket to ride, I lost my ride. Cheese is all the gubament will ever get from me. The kinda cheese you do just before the flash.

It sucks you can't fulfill your dream here...I assume you looked into every possible way to stay, parents, uncles, aunts. Let me know when you and Canna are getting together, maybe my GF and I can get down there for a farewell party.

5. You could try a Go Fund Me - you never know.

6. My GF is sad to hear this news, you gave her her first dab lol while I watched. :)

7. Sounds... Dirty.

8. Well put max you just summed up my situation to looks like I'm gonna be waiting a little longer to go led Cuz platinum I have seen do work and mars not so much but in all reality platinum is affordable for what your getting Cuz if you look at company's like budmaster neasol bml and many others your dropping a g on one of there cheapest lights which are all great lights but platinum does the job more affordably than them

9. I grow for cash and thats exactly how I feel.

10. Some cool guys are talking about Amare and other LED companies and tried justifying how spending 20k on Amare would be more beneficial in the long run than 8 or 9 before discounts on a room full of Platinum's. That profit difference better be pretty damn large to get me to spend an extra 12 grand on lights, haha.
    Guys in another thread, nothing out of hand*

11. You know what's up Dutty we think a lot alike

12. Yeah man, I have been pretty upset about it... At this point I know I have no other option so I am trying to be as upbeat and optimistic about it as possible. I did look at every possible option for staying, and nothing's viable... at least not in my eyes. The stress that I am constantly under to do well in school and maintain a job and support myself is just too much haha, I've lost upwards of 25 lbs since I have come to college and that doesn't seem right to me considering most people worry about gaining 15....

So yeah, I am going to go back and do my thing and just get school done. We will definitely be chillin' before I go back, I am about to send you a PM... I am hoping that you can take some of my gear off my hands... You'll see what I mean once I send the PM. Hope you're having a wonderful day, give my best to your GF, we will dab again before I take my leave haha

13. Morning Max.

14. you would have to get 3-4 grams per watt and that's not gonna happen

15. If only. I would totally buy Amare if I knew that was the outcome! Lmao. I'm very satisfied with how many's Platinum grows have gone. Figure I'll get my hands on a few and hopefully follow suite.

16. Morning Max
    Yeah lets get to gedder before you for sure...dab again :) I'll look for a PM.

17. i don't think you can go wrong with platinum I like them and done plan on switching unless I make a cob panel myself

18. Heynow Mr yields

19. I don't think the amare are that bad of a price compared to the other companies mentioned. But they are kinda "simple" and you can build one for much less than they are selling it.... But I guess that's everything you buy

I will prob try some amare next spring but rock some platinum and diy cobs till then

20. You roll a mean joint Max.