MaxYields Summer Garden - PlatinumLED P450 - DocBuds High-Brix Blend

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MaxYields, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Alright everyone, gonna give you some more info on my High-Brix Strawberry Diesels! It looks like they are finally binding to the HB soil, I'll never transplant Coco into HB again.

I up potted then yesterday, gave a generous dusting of roots to the rootball. Gave each of the pots 0.5 mils of Transplant Drench with about a half gallon of water

HB Strawberry Diesel #1

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433336903.043984.jpg

HB Strawberry Diesel #2

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433336969.513743.jpg

Probably going to De-Stress tomorrow and Brix in 3 to 4 days.

2. Bet there so happy to be out of the coco.

3. Yeah man you'd win that bet. New growth is lookin' great, they should start chuggin' here soon. Once they get their first Growth Energy Drench I bet the do somethin'!

4. So here are the current readings in the tent. One thing I immediately noticed about this light is about how cool it runs!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433339753.062504.jpg

I have had those temp readings since I put her in there and it was hot in Colorado yesterday. When I ran my Mars II 700 in here my high / low was always about 12 to 14 degrees apart. To much fluctuation for my liking!

70 - 79 seems pretty ideal. :)

5. Yeah I've been 78-81 consistent since hooked up. No can fan nothing and sealed tent as much as possible. I'll be hooking fan up today so we will see.

We purchased nice cool units max

6. Yeah man that's what I'm sayin'.

So far so good! Can't wait to pop that bloom switch on, and see what this light is really made of.

7. It's way bright. I almost just went straight to bloom with some rtf's but want to see the fixtures start to finish. I'm glad we came here max

8. #48 MaxYields, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    Yeah that's what I decided to do. Plus I want to have the effect of, "oh man look how beautiful these plants are, and with only 125 watts out of the wall!"

My Mars sucked a fat 350 or so out of the wall haha

I'm glad we came over here as well, plus with all you guys it's like I didn't move, my forum just got 10x better. And I'm down with that.

9. #49 Dutty Panty, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    Hey max I can't even view 420 as a guest now lol. Can you pull docs directions up. We should share.
    And if anyone is interested we could forward docs info through pm

10. Yeah let me go take some screen shots of it and I'll post my guide as well.

11. Thanks perfect. My phone and desktop now won't even pull the site up. Lol. They hate me.

12. The White Voodoo and Black Eyed Katy

13. Platinum is in the house.

14. That's what I'm talkin' about!!! Welcome aboard, couldn't be happier to have the masterminds behind this light here!

Wish I had a nickel for every "ohhhh" and "ahhhh" my friends gave me while I was switching the different spectrums on and off! :)

15. Alright so checked on the girls, man oh man... I'd say Veg Spectrum treats 'em just how they like to be treated.

All my girls are reachin' toward the light. The new growth on my Brix girls looks awesome, seedlings look fine, getting over some heat stress I think

16. I just wanna chime in and say that you guys are artists!!  I one day hope to be able to produce some good nugs and experiment with diff strains and techniques. I am in the midst of my very first grow and started a journal on it after trolling the forums for a while.

I moved to Cali three years ago from Ohio and figured that I should take advantage of the culture here and genetics that are available!!

Thanks for keeping me inspired, and hopefully I will be upgrading to a "big boys" LED light soon....KEEP IT UP!!! 

17. Hey hows your unborn son Max! LMAO Those mutha Frackers over there can blow me[​IMG]   They sent me an apology in a PM but that ain't good enough[​IMG] They called me a cheat publicly I want a public apology - We'll see.  Mean while its nice you're back, how are the babies doing? I guess I need to catch up on your journal[​IMG]

18. Teddy tried a pseudo apology. They were ass hats to me twice.

Max I got a new video up with can fan

19. Teddy huh, yeah same guy with me.  which one is "420" that's the bastard that I want the apology from.  I still can't believe how they just said all that shit about me and Max and my girlfriend without really looking into it.  They could have simply sent a PM to investigate ask some questions maybe but, no Heil Hitler!  Everyone into zee pool ya!  
    I'm sorry if I keep going on about it but I haven't had anyone to talk to for two days - I still don't know if there was any real wrongdoing I think they made some assumptions and screwed the pooch.