MaxYields Summer Garden - PlatinumLED P450 - DocBuds High-Brix Blend

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MaxYields, Jun 2, 2015.

1. That's looking great max. Your right one Sexy ass unit.

2. Thank you very much my friend! :)

I am absolutely loving it.
    To say the least. Thanks for the compliments my friend!

Can you guys see all of the pictures in that last update?

3. Yes. The one with the plants.

4. This app is convenient as shit so fast compared to the emails.

5. Way quicker

6. Yeah you guys, I am absolutely loving this app.

7. And if you reply twice in a row it makes it one post. Jesus Christ I'm in heaven.

8. And doesn't make you wait 60 seconds.

9. You guys check any of this site further out I'm gonna dive in.

10. I'm trending to to the garden
    Love the live feed action

Attached Files:

11. Can start a journal man

12. Hey guys, I'm over here as well. Max, you're nug and pics in the contest were great, I thought it was fun to check in on until the end. I'm not sure what all happened over there, but I hope there are no hard feelings. I look forward to keeping up with some of you here or there or wherever.

13. 36gr0w!! Welcome buddy, I love seeing all of these friendly faces! :)

No hard feelings at all dude, all of my problems are with Rob and his website, nothing to do with you. I was banned for no reason and without explanation, and accused of unreasonable and unprovoked accusations.

Thanks for posting dude, you have a Journal up over here? I'd love to follow it. Great contest and thanks for keeping it classy.

14. No journal over here, I couldn't possibly do two of the same, the monotony lol. I come here for reading material and excellent organic wisdom. It is so nice having so many .pdf files available. The people and atmosphere are why I started and continued over there.

15. Most definitely, we'll know that you are always welcome over here! I always tried my best to be friendly with everyone on 420, but like I said I guess I wasn't a good fit and was banned.

Oh well, so much more freedom over here, I'm excited.

16. No wiping posts away.

17. Your Garden is lookin' awesome Canna. What are the big girls in there now?

18. Curso and government cheese are here on grasscity part of the fuck you rob club.

19. Hell yeah dude!

Mark told me that Gov was over here and that I should go search him out :) I subbed to his Jornal over here.

Glad to have them on this side.