New setup, how are they looking

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wterfwler, Jun 2, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433263570.881299.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433263604.730965.jpg
    So this is day 7 from sprout, added in some reflective insulation and 4x100w CFLs and 1x 100w led, plants really kicked up over night, they we're starting to look a little sad under 1x65w cfl. So you know the drill, any advice will be appreciated!

2. Look good to me!

3. looks good, what lite u going with

4. I nip 8-10 holes in the bottom edges of solo cups(w/high quality scissors) and bottom feed.

5. Bottom feeding is a good idea! I thought about doing that but didn't really know since this is my first grow. Is it to late? And why should I do it?

6. Actually I haven't switched them over to my light I'm gonna use to flower with I'm gonna be using a sungro 700w cfl reflector cover, and 3x 100w LEDs with reflectors. I just made my own reflective box in my closet, pretty much just a diy grow set up. Seems to be working well though. I'm using reflective insulation For reflection.

7. you need to get the light right on top of the plants ,There starting to stretch.

8. The light is about 3-4 in from the plants, I'll have some updated pics this evening, they are starting to get bushy and are going to the outside edges of the cups.