Delete

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by akxasj, Jun 2, 2015.

1. plain water day.

Attached Files:

• 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      558.8 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      290.4 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      326 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      372.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Starting to fatten up buddy, some frost coming in too. Congrats on the job man!

3. So glad you got those auto seeds when you did. Sucks that the other plants had to be tossed but I'm glad you are still growing. I can see the love for growing in the you post and when we hung out I could hear it in you voice. Great stuff man.

Any new news on the move?

4. Thanks Rasta! Yeah the lil nugs look like spiders while they're growing and def. starting to fatten up a bit. I'm excited about these ones, and learning a lot about nutrients and feeding. Hope you'r learning curve is going well for you! I fixed my yellowing problem with some grow big, just to get some base nutrients back in. I could have prolly used cal mag, but I'm broke so, it is what it is. Sending good green vibes your way ~
    You and me both Dugs, it was really hard to handle tossing that big plant I had all the LST on. It was almost like a sign when the seeds came. It was the perfect timing! I do love growing and all of the new stuff I'm learning! I get so excited, and sometimes over-post on here. I don't really care though because this hobby is keeping me excited and I'm even looking into Oregon State's E-Campus for some Horticulture classes!

Yeah, we are still planning on moving in the next couple months but we are saving some money to execute the whole thing. I just got a job at Trader Joe's, so it should be transferable to our new location. Fingers crossed we can all smoke and go sled riding this winter! hah

5. Have a good weekend all!

Attached Files:

• 044.JPG
      044.JPG
      File size:
      301 KB
      Views:
    • 024.JPG
      024.JPG
      File size:
      273.5 KB
      Views:
  6. You to bro.

7. #927 calidankkk, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    Oh man pupusas are so good I'm jealous! Have you been to the Asian night market? So dank. I frequent the Shores a lot with my boyfriend too! Really nice area and beautiful beach. Hahaha that pimp doesn't sound like he's very good at being inconspicuous! Lol. It's quite the furnace outside today [​IMG]

Edit: the babies are looking fine!

8. Hope everyones having a good weekend heres a quick shot before lights off ...

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      320.8 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      318 KB
      Views:
  9. Yeah the shores are great, but all the bird poo really stinks it up in some spots. We like mushroom beach sunsets. It's sure was a scorcher this weekend, hope this heat breaks soon! Thanks for the compliment on the Aliens! Post link to journal if one gets set up.
    Happy Monday bro, your PM just made my day. Hope you have a good week back at the grind! I start a new job today in a grocery store, no more coming home covered in Bondo and Lacquer Thinner!! Have a good week man!

10. #930 akxasj, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    First day at New job in Hollywood....aka Satan's anus. Lol can't wait to get home to my aliens!!!

11. How was the first day Mims?

12. So does that mean you are not going back to the east coast

13. What up Rasta? First day was great, pretty pumped about the job. How's things in Rasta-land?

Don't get it twisted Smitty! We're outta here! I just have to stack up some money to afford the move. I"m trying to convince my girl to sell some of her stuff, so we can get a cheap RV, tow the Civic and road trip home. The job should be transferable to any state we choose too, if I wanna continue with it.

14. Mim Mim Mim Mim Mim Mim!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn sonnnn shit is lookin' fire over here dude!!!!! I didn't know it snowed in Cali!!

I'm gonna do some catching up but I wanted to post and let ya know I'm back and will be hanging around!!!

Keep up the awesome work dude :)

15. #935 akxasj, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    Max, I felt lost without you! No-homo! lol Thanks, I've really been hammering these auto's with nutes, and learning a ton! It's a root bound tiny pot nightmare and I'm basically manually sip watering/feeding. Bout to hit up an update in a bit. Glad your back my dude.

16. Hahaha would have never taken it that why my friend!!!

Happy to be back, thanks for the warm welcome, stoked for your update!!!!

17. So I got home yesterday to an exciting delivery. I'm gonna use these pens to write a story, about purple piss and stanky headbands. Between the Rogues and Vault, I've been hooked up. Thanks Fam, you know who you are!!!! Once I get to the new crib, I'm getting another panel and doing big thangs!

Attached Files:

18. Oh yeah, and my girl got me a 1/8th of some Skywalker and this

Attached Files:

19. Ayyyyyye Purple Piss though!!!

How many mg is the chocolate bar? :)

20. #940 akxasj, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    And here we are day 47 for the Aliens. I think I might be done giving nutes, and let them start eating themselves. Not sure, though. Pretty pleased with these AxT and plan on running 1 every time I veg my Photo's.

Attached Files:

• 044.JPG
      044.JPG
      File size:
      336.8 KB
      Views:
    • 031.JPG
      031.JPG
      File size:
      688.9 KB
      Views:
    • 035.JPG