Delete

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by akxasj, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Thanks Canna! It's all good, I won't take mites so lightly next time! You know, a lil goodie bag of some purple pheno souvenirs could surely raise my spirits! HA! Just kiddin'...well kinda... My collection is starting to grow slowly. Have a good weekend bro and I'm hoping you win the bug battle.

Damn Skippy.

We're about 80% sure that we'll be moving there in a few months. Then we can visit more often! My girlfriend knows about the forum now, so maybe next time I can bring her along! We could go sled riding or some shit. LOL

Ha yeah I saw the pics of your studio. It looks LEGIT. I've converted to orange and I'll never go back. My cousin has a half stack and we got tons of equipment in out studio space in Oh. I think I have a pic. I wanna come visit you sometime, Jam, and pick your brains apart. Seems like your into a lot of the same shit I am.

I'll post a lil update pic in a bit. I hope everyone has a good weekend, stay green nugs!

2. Here's our lil space. My cousin just got that drumset and I love it. The kick is stupid big. Its amazing.

Attached Files:

3. Nice Ludwig.

Is that a Yamaha or Mackie board.

4. Zoomed in the best I could. Great gear. Mackie is road proven. That's all my dad ran as well.

5. We beat the shit out of EVERYTHING.

Here's my two Alien x Triangle babies today. They both are up and looking pretty good. I'm going to keep them on 18/6, pretty much just turning the light off every night while I sleep. I'm thinkin 12pm-6am off. Lets see what these magic beans can do.

Attached Files:

6. Hey Mim.

Oh man that's right, she didn't know. So, how did that go down?

If you do move to Philly, like you said, you will be closer to your home town. So, not all bad.

Have a good weekend

7. lol iPad left open on my journal. It's all good though idk why I never mentioned it before! Bunch a guys talkin bout plants... Ain't nothin wrong with that! Lol

We're in a heat wave here so we're headed to Malibu to catch some waves!

Have a good weekend nugs!

8. Your how do you keep the forum a secret I can't stay away from this place so much knowledge around here and now I am doing these autos I gotta learn about them lol. I hope everything works out for you mim weather you stay or move wish you the best bro

9. LOL Thanks Smitty! I'm sure it'll all work out! I'm ready to get out of this city and back to some fresh air.

Here's my lil ghouls today, looking pretty good so far. I transplanted the tall one to a bigger pot and now they are both pretty much even. It's day 4 and I'm sure these things are about to take off. Halloween is my favorite holiday so I'm really excited about this grow. I'm going to think of some good Halloween based names for them and put up some decorations tonight. A Samhain harvest, how perfect?

Stay green Nugs!

Attached Files:

10. I stopped by the store on the way home from work today and they had the Halloween decorations and candy out. 2 months prior is a bit much.

Looking good Mim

11. LOL We celebrate Halloween year round. My girlfriend's Birthday is the 30th so that makes it even better!!

Attached Files:

12. Trying to get a lil house cleaning done and found all these in my junk drawer. Hey Dugs, did you say you wanted some of these?

Attached Files:

13. Damn thats a lot of Medicine

14. lol quite the collection there Mim.

I had heard that the plastic they are made from is different from standard plastic. Something about the trichs not sticking to the inside or something along those lines. I thought they would be nice as a travel container.

15. I'm not sure about the special plastic, but shoot me a text if ya want and I'll send some your way!

16. I believe normal plastic has pores in it that catch the trichomes when there's static from buds being moved around. That's what I read at least, it's the reason I stopped using plastic unless I'm transporting bud.

17. Rambo First blood, First Blood pt. 2 , and Rambo 3 are all on netflix. See ya later.

18. What's up Mims your new sprouts are looking great buddy

19. Nadda whole lotta over here man, just watching these AxT Auto's grow, expecting buds overnight! lol