Delete

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by akxasj, Jun 2, 2015.

1. The Cinderella plant started prayin' hard after I fim'ed it! This was last night before the lights went out. She only has to eat CFL light for a couple more days....

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      221.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Congrats dude, you're going to be astounded by how much better it'll be than those CFLs.

That girl looks awesome, good FIM, let's hope it takes! I've never done one successfully, I'll have to do a few sometime soon! :)

3. You know, OH. Mim.  300 cloudy days a year.  You might have to pay the price to live out there, but the weather trade off is incredible.

Haha I completely feel you, my cabinet setup with LED arrives tomorrow [​IMG]

5. Hey guys I got a ?

I last watered the bigger plant fully with 1/4 teaspoon tiger bloom / Half gallon of Purified water on SATURDAY. The plant seemed to like it and drank up most of the water. 

Heres my Question. Can I water with more Tiger Bloom today, or should I alternate between waterings? My P150 will be here TOMORROW and I want my girls standing tall to make a good first impression!!! 

6. #46 MaxYields, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
    It's good to give them a plain watering in between nutrient feedings. Try to get 20% (relative to the initial amount of water) runoff as well so salts aren't sitting in the pot and messing up the soil.

So close to your new light! :)

7. Thanks for clearing the run off % thing up for me, I wasn't too sure what that was about. I'll give her regular water today. I have never used nutrients for any plants i've ever grown, so i'm a little weary.

My girlfriend was questioning some of my ways with the MMJ plants because she also has a pretty green thumb.  We're going to have an AutoFlower grow off after these plants are done to see who really has the best skills! LOL 

Pics in a bit

8. #49 akxasj, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    Caught some sun today after two days inside! Watered both of them and told them to get ready for their new light tomorrow. 

They both seem pretty happy, but the smaller one's leaves look kinda weird to me. I can deff. tell their completely diff. strains. I feel like the smaller plant is supposed to grow a lot bigger and it's telling me that it's cramped in that lil ass pot. LOL. seriously though. It seems to have responded well to the FiM attempt as well.

Still no sex in the grow room yet! The bigger one should be any day now......

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      511.6 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      970.1 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      759.9 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      299.9 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      195.7 KB
      Views:
  9. Well another rainy morning here in the Southland. What a perfect day for the light to be arriving! Not only that, I had my first pistils appear last night on the larry (lorrain?) plant! The picture is kina hard to see but I did my best.  Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper pumped/relieved! I was just about shaking when I saw them! LOL 

Now that I'm sure she's a she, I am that much more excited to start hitting her with the LED and watch this thing start making some buds! Did I tell you guys that I've never even seen a mature weed plant in person?! This shits fuckin cool....LOL

Last pic is just some more of the balcony garden....we do our best to make an oasis for ourselves amongst the chaotic big city life. I'll be off the grid eventually... 

Attached Files:

• 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      139.1 KB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      257.2 KB
      Views:
  10. Congrats on the girl man. I cant wait until you start getting some buds on those plants. To me that has been the most exciting part.

11. I suggested the same thing to my lady yesterday lol. I suppose I should teach her how to grow first tho lol.

12. Congrats on the girl my friend! One step closer to some dankness...

Your plants are really gonna kick in to overdrive under your new light man, I guarantee it... Hope you're having an awesome day man.

13. Yeah it's pretty funny. Shes been a florist and we've both always kept gardens in Ohio. Some of my techniques seem a little odd to her, and shes leaning towards a more organic natural approach. I think its going to be fun to grow a couple auto's together with diff. techniques but same strains. IDK what the regulations will be other than same strain and light. It might be a free for all. I could hit her with a juiced up,  quad topped mainline. LOL  Its cool to browse the seed bank too and see all of the different options for these things....I loved the description of the Royal Dwarf, how it said "bonsai like". I loved the karate kid growing up and those trees always intrigued me......now I could grow a smokeable one. haha. It's going to be a hard decision.

....another thing...holy shit this hobby snowballs. I seriously started out saying I was going to grow a little plant with shit I had laying around the house...couple lamps and cfls....then just a few pots and some cheap dirt....then a baby LED 3 band 12W ...oh how about some ocean forest.......... and now I'm awaiting my PlatinumLED. I didn't even realize that all of this was going on!!  

Thanks for following along guys and helping me out, things seem to be growing pretty well!!

14. Yeah man, that's what happens with this hobby.

I just embraced it.

15. #56 akxasj, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    Once I have the new light, the plants will still benefit from all of the Real Sunlight I can give them on balcony right? I mean, I know that nothing is better than the sun, but was curious as to if the difference in lights could mess with the plants cycle or anything.  

No man, feel free to still stick em outside, you're right about the sun being the best light available!

The only thing that could do is lead to bugs making their way inside your grow room, but if your on a balcony I don't think it will be too big of an issue.

17. Thanks bro! I'll keep an eye out for insects! I had to toss a basil plant because it had some kinda lil flies or some shit in it, but haven't seen them on any other plants since. I can't wait to post pictures in a little bit! The light should be here an hour or two before it's time to wake the girls up! 

Going to be a great day

18. It's a girl!   Sweet man, now comes the best part, watching her grow some nice flowers.

And yes, it does snowball. [​IMG]

19. ***INSERT JOKER VOICE***

HERE. WE. GROW.

Attached Files:

• 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      478.5 KB
      Views:
    • 017.JPG
      017.JPG
      File size: