Delete

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by akxasj, Jun 2, 2015.

1. 1 last pic! 247.JPG

2. You could go get so panda film or black white Polly for like $30 for a roll that will be enough to for do two of you wanted make a frame from2x2's the size you want the tent to be wrap it in the panda film staple it in place cut a hole in the top or you can get metal vents for tents at htg supply slice one side for a door add another flap of film to block the light from coming in through your doorway ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435632274.715931.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435632316.286531.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435632360.822290.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435632558.263512.jpg excuse the last pic a lil messy but I just wanted to give you and idea of what could be done for around $40-50 and you could make it any size you want

3. Very nice pics by the way i think I am about a week or two behind you from the pics so are about 5 weeks from harvest give or take a week or two

4. #284 akxasj, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2015

Mornin' GC Fam!

Shout out to my new friend Max Yields for hooking it up with the PH pen! Thanks a ton man, this is huge for me and my gals! It's good to know that there are good people out there! I'm going to keep in mind what you told me about paying good vibes forward and make sure I do whatever I can to help anyone in need out!

rsz_2005.jpg

5. Hell yeah thanks Smitty! I want to build a wood frame like you showed me, and I think I would rather do that than buy one. I love the DIY factor of this whole thing. I do like the way the tents look but, DIY is more fun.

The way I have it set up now, is kinda like a small room....I can stand in there. LOL I think my girlfriend regrets it now because I'll just be standing in there next to my plant saying the same things over and over " It's so crazy!....I've never seen anything like it....babe, I think it's working.....We might actually get to smoke some of this.....the sativa plant is growing crazy....yadda yadda yadda " . LOL

Shit I haven't even really thought about harvest that much either. I'm going to need you guys to walk me through that as well! aha How much yield do you think that larry plant would get...rough estimate. I know it's practically impossible to tell. I haven't asked once this grow because I think it might be a stupid ?, but seriously...plant that size and health....how much you think I'll get? lol

6. I built two of them in the past and I built two for my current setup but I used plywood so I could put a door on it and lock them they turned out good and they work so my veg one is 2x2.5 and flower is 4x4 let me know how it turns out for you. And it's really hard to say what you will get out of that still early and a lot of things can come into play between now and harvest time the closer to harvest the better the guess can be

7. Yeah I hope those little buds swell up on the larry! So around 5 more weeks give or take, I can't wait to see what happens. This part of the grow is way more exciting than the veg. stage. LOL.

How tall are you making your boxes?

8. So I just checked the PH of the bottled water I've been using this whole grow and it's like 8.7 ..... LOL

9. Haha I was pretty surprised to find out the PH of my tap was upwards of 9.

The Tiger Bloom will definitely lower the PH.

10. bottled water yea right you better get that shit out the tap and let it sit for 24-48 hours way cheap to lol water is water when you are getting started I have a few 7 gal jugs with a tap on them that I keep my water in

11. HAHAHA I got three jugs sitting out right now. I hate the water here in LA though, so I ran it through the brita first.

12. Hahah I'm so lucky I live in a place were my tap is literally mountain spring water.... Colorado for the win!

When my family moved to Georgia, we spent so much money on jugs of water because all the water on the East Coast tastes like god damn Sulfur.... at least to me haha.

13. Yeah I know what you're saying Max! I grew up in a small town where the tap water is delicious out of the faucet! We had an underground river called Indian River that gave us some supreme H2O. When I moved out here, I was blindsided when I tried some big city water. I wouldn't drink it, didn't want my plants to either.

14. City water suck! I buy my spring water. Luckily I have a small grow, so 79¢ a gallon doesn't break the bank. Lol

15. Mim, nice ph pen. Max, props for setting up a GC'er with some unused goodies.

Yea, Mim, too early to guess at a yield.

I have good water here but still got a r/o system. Too many metals from 60 year old pipe in the city.

16. Just repaying all of the people who helped me out when I needed it! :)

And I agree, very hard to guess yield. Most people try to aim for 1 gram per watt, but I think that has changed with LED's becuase I have seen people yield like 1.5 grams a what under Platinum.. which is pretty unheard of.

17. Yeah I figured that it was impossible to tell, but I couldn't resist to ask.

I'll post some update pics when I wake them up. I'm going to move larry a little further away from the light. The past couple nights, some of the big fan leaves turned sideways and then upside down, looking a lil droopy, while the rest of growth seemed to be reaching like normal. Maybe they are reaching for reflection and then getting tired, IDK.

18. If that phenomenon happens again you should snap some pictures of us. They might just be sleepy.

Was it you that mentioned your girls start too droop around lights off? I saw somewhere someone was concerned about that and I took some pictures of what my girls look like before lights off, but then I forgot who posted about it haha

19. I never posted of drooping before lights off, but the sideways thing. I think that they get tired an hour or so before the lights go off, because last night right before they went out, everything looked a tiny bit droopy after praying hard for about 10 hours. It would make sense that they are just getting ready for sleep. I got the P150 at 18" and have been trying to keep them nice and cool.

20. Morning GC Fam! Here's some Grape Ape we picked up last night! Pretty fire, I love the way purps taste and smell. I hit it so hard I almost puked but I'm feeling niiiiice now. I think I figured out how to downsize pics too...

I filled all light leaks in the tent last night, improved airflow, hung some reflective shit, threw some yellow sticky traps and the Leaves that were sideways began to correct themselves. I do see the plant getting tired at the end of the night though... I might smack the Larry plant with a heavy feeding today...

Pics in a bit

Attached Files: