Dutty Panty the Suburban Grower

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dutty Panty, Jun 2, 2015.

1. #5241 tonysmileJB, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    This is exactly why I followed you Rogues over here!! Full of plenty info!! P9's ,Stink bombs, Cherry Pie's, BS competitor warnings and tree's tall as Big Bird!! Enjoying the show and tips. Definitely will check out the seed selections I've just read through. That's always fun!!

2. What up tony?

Yeah about 14' tall all pushed up.

3. Sup Dutty

Do you guys know of any photos that start flowering before 12/12 and/or take 6ish weeks to finish?

4. Dead head og did there are a few out there

5. Nice I'll go look it up. Hash plant is an option too

6. Look for strains that finish in September

7. or apollo 11 genius anything their supposed to be 7 weeks or 8 . ?

8. any fast or express strain like RQS candy kush express fast version look for express or fast. Others may before but you could potentially get the wrong pheno or a recessed trait

9. treamlined path to well-bred buds of the highest quality.

With a short life cycle that can be completed in as few as 8 weeks, the latest hybrids are among the quickest cannabis strains currently available on the market. They are genetically coded to bloom on a expedited timeline with a desirably short flowering period. After just 6 to 7 weeks of flowering, it's already harvest time. For cultivars grown outdoors, our photoperiod hybrids easily grow 1 to 2 weeks faster than their original counterparts.

All New Fast Cannabis Strains

Which strains did we use to craft our ultraquick lineup? We now offer faster versions of both Royal Cheese and Royal Caramel. And for 2014, we will expand the seed collection to accommodate two all new strains: Speedy Chile and Candy Kush Express.

A London original based on Skunk #1 and classic UK Cheese, Royal Cheese never disappoints with its distinctive taste, wicked smell and extensive yields. Already an efficient strain, the fast growing version of Royal Cheese flowers on a supercharged timeline, bringing you a world class crop on a surprisingly short timeline.

An indica-dominant Spaniard, Royal Caramel is one of our most popular strains. With a dense bud structure and sweet, medicinal molecules, you can smell the potency of our Royal Caramel hybrid even before you smoke it. People like Royal Caramel because of its complex flavors and deeply relaxing, yet productive high. It is ideal for medical marijuana patients.

We look forward to Speedy Chile and Candy Kush Express in 2014, just in time for a spring full of exciting new strains. With the stellar legacy of Northern California's OG Kush, Candy Kush offers a delicate sweetness and energetic effects. Our 2014 Candy Kush Express will enable a quick Candy harvest with maximum bud strength.

10. Ive ran the candy kush. Cropped at 51 days 10% amber.

11. Ok so here's what's going on I'm waiting on 2 or 4 platinum p600's at least 2 I know that as soon as they get here bank A in bloom will be all Pled.

Also waiting on another 5x5 gorilla it will be here by Wednesday

12. I may need to research some of this Royal Caramel you speak of...

13. Ive only ran there candy kush express fast version it yieled low 3ozs. I took one branch and dusted with GDP pollen and have 8 seeds so we will see. I dropped it so hopefully the seeds take on some of daddies genetics.

14. I'm gonna order the Candy Kush, it says it should finish in early-mid September so this might be a photo that I can actually finish lol. Thanks Dutty!

15. Now I gotta try and decide on the last pack of photos...

16. Indoor or out?
    Stay away from sativa either way in my opinion.

17. Happy birthday to David Lee Roth dude is a legend. A prick but a legend none the less.

18. Aleister Crowley coming soon

19. Im potentially gonna run a hydro again soon. See if I still have a knack for it. I have a 1000 watt Honda suitcase generator so if it's just the tent I can back it all up. I used to kill it in hydro.

20. Reasons? But it'll be indoor