Dutty Panty the Suburban Grower

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dutty Panty, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Dugville is Buds4all. Hey maybe they have contests. Still en route to home. Today was drop of samples to be tested day. Might have to start a strain test result thread here
    And dugville your dirty white boy has potential it may be a winner

2. Cannabartist, welcome.  Was that the name you used at 420 or like myself did you switch?

3. There is always hope my friend. :)

Also, my citrus scout I took down over the weekend had some crazy foxtailing to it.  Once it dries I'll up a pic, you did say you like a good foxtail.

4. Switch, was Subnoise.

5. I love foxtailing
    And my citrus are all doing well. Thanks again.

6. Subnoise!   Yea, we have quite a group over here now.

7. #27 Dutty Panty, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    And it's only gonna get bigger

8. I was just banned without any provocation whatsoever. I posted on my Summer Garden thread three hours ago that I was going to be taking a break from 420 and now it's gone. So it looks like I'm in the wrong, but they still haven't told me what I did wrong.

Fuck 420. That is the most pathetic shit I have ever been witness too.

9. Sounds about right.

10. The way they act towards members that don't think the way they do get the ax. That's a very poor model to a forum. I'm liking grasscity so far now that I'm figuring it out

Well some people opened topics bashing mars, or other LEDs when it was user error. I'd step in to try to correct them, and basically point out how it was their failure, but of course they'd never listen.
    Who knew LEDs at a distance of 6" would kill a seedling? Or damage a plant for that matter. lol.
    It's no different than saying GM builds shitty trucks- yet you never changed the oil.

But the linking annoys me the most. I don't know what I can and cant link to.

I'll likely never hit 2lbs with 300-340 watts. If I did I'd be as famous as Jorge.

Ah I won't be trying for 2lbs anytime soon. 4zips per plant is my next goal. But hitting a solid 3 would be enough to make me happy.
    You might have, but thanks again man!

I agree with you. Budget still limits where people spend their money, but in each price range you usually have a few lights, it'd be nice being able to see unbiased comparisons to make decisions.
    I understand they want to keep sponsors happy, but in the process they can easily just be fucking the consumer.

12. I'll likely forget this in 20 minutes or so. But welcome!

I'm just shitty with names. Online, or in person.

Any what do you guys think of all of us putting the same line in our sig? Something like a gaming tag, or something
    to set us all apart?

13. Yeah. Agreed. Well let's all work with what we have and get the flow going here. I see plenty of areas for all us to help people. Not referring to the how do I hide pot smell from parents thread.

14. That's an easy one to answer though about hiding pot smell from parents

Step 1: balls drop.
    Yeah nevermind... I can't answer that seriously. I'm seriously a sarcastic prick.

And speaking of getting the hang of things, I noticed a spot in the image gallery where you can moderate and delete your own images. Never had that option on 420.

15. It's like North Korea at 420. Posts are deleted before you can read them. It's like there monitoring for key words. Like I don't know Dutty for example lol.

16. About half the time you can read the deleted posts in the email updates, but I'm guessing sometimes they're deleted before the email update is sent.

17. That is the only reason I know it happened. Got the email but the post was already gone.

Count me in. Get your weed on :)

Peace brothers.

19. Pestelence s1
    9# hammer

Attached Files:

20. Tga Jillybean
    Blue diesel

Attached Files: