Dutty Panty the Suburban Grower

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dutty Panty, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Glad your here scar more the merrier minus that bat shit crazy sue

2. Lookin great man. Which ones are HB?
    And are you goin full spectrum or just veg?

3. Just veg spectrum unless I hear any other opnions. Led technology is new to this old dog

Jillybean is Doc buds high brix
    Blue diesel is as well.

4. #44 Scarfinger68, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    I try to be open minded. But after a while she was rubbing me the wrong way. Nothing she did per say. She is just to...wordy? I like less fluff and more to the point. So she was...  too wordy and too fluffy for me [​IMG]

5. #45 Dutty Panty, Jun 3, 2015
    That and the girl has one cfl grow under her belt

She needed to quit reading and start growing doc tried to help and so did I she not only questions things but accuses as well.

6. Her and that Los mafia are a fucking live production of one flew over the cuckoo nest
    Great name max Los mafia love it

7. I'd like Joegrower619 to know I didn't leave him. I was helping the guy and have no way to contact him hope he shows up.

8.  I sent him a PM. 420 even blocks "grasscity" in the link I tried to send him.

9. See if he can get your email
    Or mine. Thedrysloughband@gmail.com

10. Led light photos.

Attached Files:

11. Other tent gear

Attached Files:

12. That fan is very cool looking.

13. Hey Dutty. I migrated too dude. Been here for a minute. I'm on my 2nd "doc's kit" grow and 3rd running PLEDS too. I'll make sure to swing through regularlike.

[​IMG]

14. Welcome to the "i got banned club"  congrats guys...it took some of you long enough....LOL  I'm looking forward to this one Dutty..

15. Yeah, me and curso been playing full-court one on one and I'm tired. Get in here guys...ffs.

16. Fuck 420 and rob. Should of been here first. My 420 on fire video is coming.

Anyways glad to see more people that can see through there bullshit. Today I'll be installing the vortex fan and speed controller I'll post up pics today and a few videos.

Now is full court with two full teams almost.

17. #58 Dutty Panty, Jun 3, 2015
    As for the cool looking fan on full speed it's almost as loud as my 750cfm can fan and this is like 400. We will see once installed

18. Dude, I was on the fence when it came time to buy my silent fans. I wrestled with it for days and went with the S&P TD Silent. Once I wired it and plugged it in, I was worried because I didnt think it was on and running. It's THAT quiet. But I was using a standard, loud-ass inline fan before so the difference was stark. The design looks so similar though, I doubt there's very much difference...but I could be wrong.

19. Welcome to the *Banned for now reason club* is what I think was meant to be said :)

Haha yeah I'm over it. When you say it's as loud as your other one, does that mean it's quiet or actually loud? I just have a Ventech inline fan and it's pretty noisy, the hum would bother me if I didn't have tinitus haha