Dutty Pantys Advetures in Docs high brix budland

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dutty Panty, Jun 2, 2015.

1. About to rosin up some 9# hammer an play batman before bed
    1436160892438.jpg

2. You are gonna be up for hours lol

3. No tired but want to game. Think I'm gonna use the euphoria dab rig and not the knock off nectar collector

4. Yea I am gonna get me dab rig here soon

5. Gonna rosin up my street bud not to bad though

Attached Files:

6. Just did two 9# hammer nugs

Attached Files:

7. My first rosin dap wow what a difference from bho extracts

Attached Files:

8. Yup and a brand new unused straightener with no hair products ran through it is even more amazing.

Rosin tech yields ok not awesome but the quality is

9. Yes it's more flavor clean high I like it

10. Now pizza, batman and bud

Attached Files:

11. I am watching subcool on YouTube need to goto bed

12. That's the temp you squeeze at

13. Yes 325 to 350 works best for me

14. Rosin is awsome did 2 dabs and I am ripped gonna have a shot of tincture and put a movie on prob won't make half an hour that's an awsome buzz but I need to know temps 1 bud I squeezed got lots out 2 others not so much

15. More about dryness of bud.

16. I seen that fresh frozen is suppose to be the best

17. I have heard similar bur since I have only done bho you don't want moisture so I have never used a fresh frozen before come harvest I might freeze some trim and mess around with that

18. #1198 SickBoy., Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    I love me some Rosin!

I prefer to clean hash up with the Rosin Tech. I don't much care to press my flowers anymore, as Dutty said the return is minimal, but o so tasty! But to clean up different kinds of Hash really works out nice an makes it full melt!

19. Heres some directions concerning docs kit I use.

Here is the "instructions" to using this kit. I think its some more great brix info and gives you a run down of what im doing and how im feeding:

3.8 cu ft bale of ProMix HP myco, or Sunshine #4 or Promix BX myco. Perlite can be added to the BX in order increase porosity for indoor growing.

20-40 pounds of organic worm castings that show an NPK of zero K. (1-1-0)

A proper growing environment, basic gardening skills, 7 gallon pots and a sprayer capable of putting out a fine spray.

The Products:

Drenches

Growth Energy: This product provides vegetative growth energy and bulking of fruit and flowers once formed.

Transplant: This product, being organic, slightly favors reproductive growth of seeds, flowers and fruit. It is used to feed the microbial colony in the soil and is used when tranplanting.

Cat Drench: This product highly favors reproductive growth and provides cations and the ammonia form of nitrogen, which strongly stimulate fruiting and flowering, as well as seed production.

All drenches are mixed at 1/2 ounce per 6 plants(30 sq. feet of garden space for those in raised beds) Applications up to 1.5 oz can be applied without harm, but very few plants require this much. Heavy feeders might try .75 oz before mixing stronger.

Foliar Sprays:

Brix: Sprayed every week to 10 days, this product encourages reproductive growth and essential oil and resin production.

De-Stress: This product helps plants heal, deal with stress and provides a broad spectrum of trace minerals. This can be sprayed 1-2 times per week when there are signs of plant stress. Also, mixed at 50% strength it helps high brix clones root much faster.

Both foliar sprays are mixed at 1oz per quart of RO. Use Brix immediately after mixing. De-stress can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.

Soil Amendments

Amendment: this product is mixed into the bale of Promix, watered, and allowed to "cook" in a barrel for a minimum of 30 days in order to get the soil ready for planting. Please note that the most recent version of amendment has the old "conditioner" added to it already!

Re-Charge: This product is similar to Amendment, but has a few additions and ommisions. It is designed to be top dressed during the 3rd week of the bloom cycle. Outdoors, apply re-charge when buds have set.

Roots!: This is a microbial inoculate designed to work with in conjuction with Transplant. A light dusting on rootballs during transplanting and a small amount at the bottom of the hole where seeds are planted is the proper use for this product.

Tea: This is a liquid humate product loaded with beneficials. It is mixed with each feeding at the rate of 2.5 mil per 6 plants (30 square feet)

So, how does all this work together?

Upon acquiring the Promix HP myco, the worm castings and enough plastic barrels to contain 60 gallons of soil:

Carefully and thoroughly mix the following:

Amendment
    Promix
    Worm castings.

Place the above dry mix into barrels and water with 3-5 gallons of water. Stir it, mix it, turn it over....and let it sit covered for one month. Temps must be no lower than 62 degrees and no higher than 85 degrees. Lower temps can take another week to "cook" while higher temps might be ready sooner. 1 month is usually spot on.

Once the soil has cooked, it's now time to plant!

Seeds:

Using a gallon sized container of newly cooked High Brix soil, make sure the soil is still slightly moist from the barrel. Not soaking wet....but moist.

Using a pencil, or chopstick or a non-functioning vape pen, make a divet in the soil about 1/4 inch deep. Add a small amount of ROOTS! in and around this hole, in which you deposit the seed and lightly cover with surrounding dirt.

Clones:

Pretty much the same as seeds, but use enough ROOTS! to completely dust the roots and put a small amount at the bottom of the whole. Water with 1 pint of Transplant Water.

Upcanning of larger plants:

Vertically score the roots, dust all roots with ROOTS!, place some in the bottom of the hole, gently position rootball and soak the medium with Transplant Water.

Water All seeds, all newly transplanted clones and newly tranplanted vegging plants with Transplant Water.

Recipe for Transplant Water

1 oz of Transplant per 1 gallon water. Use in the following manner:

1. Seeds and freshly potted cuttings/clones: water with 1 pint of transplant water.
    2. Upcanning of larger plants: thoroughly soak medium with Transplant Water.

Use of Foliar Sprays:

Spray Brix and De-Stress 1 time weekly, not on the same day! De-Stress can be sprayed twice a week if the plants continue to exhibit signs of stress.

Mix each spray at 1 oz per quart of RO, using a fine mist try to get the underside of the leaves.

Using Drenches:

Tea: All drenches are "served" with 2.5 mils of Tea. No execptions.

In High Brix growing, drenches do far more than feed the plant. They signal the plant to grow or re-produce, and they keep the biology in the soil happy and productive. This is where the magic happens! Water with straight water between drenches with one exception.*

Growth Energy: used nearly exclusively in veg, with the exception of Transplant water. This is where strong stems and healthy leaves come from. It is also used during the latter half of the bloom cycle to bulk up fruit and flowers. Mix at 1/2 oz per 6 plants. Stronger doses can be used if needed, but generally you'll just waste product. Finishing the growing cycle on Growth Energy results in a sweeter produce.

Transplant: used as Transplant Water. Also should be used during the bloom phase alternating with Growth Energy. It is used at 1/2 oz per 6 plants (30 square feet.) Some growers have found that essential oil and resin production can be increased by using 1/4 oz of Transplant evenly distributed to every plant with each and every watering....whether with a drench or with just plain water. Please note, this does not mean 1/4 TO EVERY PLANT, but 1/4 oz divided equally to all plants.

**Cat Drench: This is used right when buds set. It is strongly reproductive in effect and if used at the wrong time will result in stunted growth and lower yields. Used at the proper time, unprecedented resin formation takes place. It is used twice in a row (no water in between applications). Using Cat Drench late in bloom may increase certain flavors and smells, but it also results in a more "gamey" flavor in produce.

These are the basic instructions for using the kit! A few pointers:

When in doubt about which drench to use, use Growth Energy.
    Stay tuned for instructions on how to recycle the soil for an improved second and third run. This saves money AND produces better results!

20. I'm glad no more 420 people I dislike are here.