Dutty Pantys Advetures in Docs high brix budland

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dutty Panty, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Just the people that can see through there bullshit. I'm glad your here man. We will have are own Lil opened minded community I bet more come.

2. #42 Dutty Panty, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    Heres a few pics. I'm gonna upload a pic by pic description of my area soon.

Sorry mods I'd like that second photo removed didn't know they watermarked it

Attached Files:

3. Shit I want to edit that second pic or delete it.

I asked the moderator to delete it :)

5. Thank you. That was an accident there will be no link from me to them besides my video coming in the next few days.

6. MassMedMan will be over when he has time, sent him a PM earlier about it, but he said he's been busy lately (said the same in his one journal too)

Anyone else you want specifically invited Dutty?

7. Anyone one you can. Mass and me talk daily he's busy helping a ton of vets which is outstanding he will make it he's a very close friend. Like you all are becoming.

Invite anyone you all want to. Just not Sweetsue.

8. Can't even believe you had to say that. Christ. I'm gonna email you the fucking PM conversation she had with me after I posted about you being a good guy, no idea what happened, etc...
    Then she felt it was time to get on her high horse (no pun intented) and talk shit to me.

And my Cotton Candy is out of control. I can't keep up with defol. Every 3 days or less I need to defol again.
    Here's a whole shot of everything in my flower closet. 2- 6/7 gallon pots, and 1- 1 gallon pot for fun.
    I'm expecting 2-3 zips from CC, around 1 from SB#1 in the 6/7, and maybe 1/2 from SB#2 in the 1gal

View attachment 157382

Done...:)

10. Hurray! A mod that quickly and effectively does a job they are supposed to do!

I love this place already.

Thanks IgnorantFool! :)

Bro you might not have seen it, some guy was trolling and harassing me for a week there, sent a report each time, nobody said anything to me. Just deleted posts, and he'd continue harassment. I kept reporting, and finally Rob sends me a pm yelling at me to stop reporting posts. A fucking week of that bullshit.

They'd be more effective as a moderating team if they'd stop hugging trees and wasting time with canned responses to everything.

12. Props for quick action, IgnorantFool.

13. Hey DP,
    Thx for the talk today.  It was a real pleasure.  Hoping we can work something out.
    (aka Ranger)

14. Welcome to the other side Ranger! :)

15. Unbelievable.

I agree 100% man. I'm sure everything will work out wonderfully over here. Just got off the phone with Mark, he seems excited we made it over here.

On to bigger and better things! :)

16. Hey there LLK, nice to see you over here.

17. That email is why I quit helping sue and why others can't tolerate her she's a Lil off

18. Glad your here buddy bring one bring all I'm seeking out Curso, greendreamz and others as well.

19. I'm getting the hang of the site. I think I went to a great setup before ran by odd people.

20. #60 Dutty Panty, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    This appears to be much more effectively ran.