Dutty Pantys Advetures in Docs high brix budland

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dutty Panty, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Pestelence S1 week 3
    1441086203044.jpg

2. Ok so here's Thee white bean from nw exclusive genetics

1441086260935.jpg 1441086279510.jpg 1441086295911.jpg 1441086310786.jpg

Placed in bloom at 12" now is 18" so not double the stretch. Very white lightning dom on growing structure but Jillybean in smell

Testers of this in 3 packs they have available

3. Heres new genetics some of the last I'm popping for quite awhile.
    1441088593282.jpg

Incredible bulk
    1441088633070.jpg 1441088650611.jpg

Acapulco gold 1441088701286.jpg 1441088717604.jpg

4. Hammer of the gods from nw exclusive genetics they have testers available

1441090285781.jpg 1441090297225.jpg

5. This sucks. Looks like tornado leftovers.

6. Sorry Dutty...You the hardest working man in the biz I know. Like you said the cups are about foot print in the big leagues. Same shit happens with battle of the band comps - only the sponsored win - the venue gets free bud/bands/exposure. Hardly ever what the crowd thinks. Its like you need an agent, a manager, a sponsor, and a lawyer just to get the right to talk to a promoter, an investor, and a label.

I dig your vibes and your help. Keep on Keepin' on dude...your duderomoty, his dudeliest.
    I haven't caught up yet...I hope Ed is only frazzled and ready to dazzle :)

7. Ya what he said lol☝☝☝☝

8. Ed will need a lot of support added in the coming days. I'll be removing sunflowers now as well.

9. 1441121419041.jpg

I live right by those top three areas.
    If it wasn't for the protection I built ed and critical mass would of been smashed or blown down.

10. So fucking stoked to see you do so much better than me with that incredible bulk! Sounds funny but will give me hope that I could maybe achieve what you'll hit! Lol

11. Hey its still a seedling tons of shit could crash on me.

Today I'm up potting it to a 20gallon smart pot.

12. Im gonna pick one plant in bloom to run this new product out I'm testing. I think I'll be testing on a thc bomb

1441124837492.jpg

200$ for 6 month supply. House and garden minimum of 6000$ for same amount of plants. Of course they swear by it so lets see.

13. I grabbed a couple 7 gal. pots to run instead of the 3 gal. Pots I been running. I think I wanna go all 5 or 7 gal. Smart pots. The one plant I have in a 3 gal smart pot right now is the biggest plant I've had in a 3 gal pot period. As soon as I uppotted from the 1gal. It blew up compared to the other 2 cuts all from the same mom they went into plastic 3gals. I gave them 2 extra weeks in veg and they still couldn't catch up to it. So smart pots have proved their worth to me.

14. Stink bomb nutrient trial coming pics later.

15. I have a feeling you're going to rip into them about what they need to change in the end but it may be super beneficial for them if there are any problems! That's going to be fun. Hopefully there doesn't have to be any bad conversations with them.

Curious how the RX Green will work out for me..

16. http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1375011-First-5x5-tent-kind-k5-xl1000--led-grow
    Hope you don't mind dutty putting a link to my journal
    I need help i just got 2 amare 350 uvb lights and am getting the amare pro7 series in a couple weeks. I can't decide wat 2 strains I'm gonna run strictly with amare lights. So please if you have time stop by my journal and vote for the 2 strains you would like to see grown specifically under amare
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1375011-First-5x5-tent-kind-k5-xl1000--led-grow
    Thx

17. I voted GC. Can't wait till we can both see what the pro7 does.

18. Morning dudes and ladies.

19. Ok so yesterday was super busy I visited all the mini grows I'm having my lights at there's a total of three. 2 of which are renting my lights by donating 20% of finished weight to me. The other one I'm doing all the grow and taking 75%

At my house I have decided on my top 5 to focus on yes there's others but this will be the focus in this order for now

1. Stink Bomb (archive seeds)
    2. Jillybean (tga)
    3. Chronic thunder (Barneys farm)
    4. 9# hammer (tga)
    5. Blue Diesel (nw exclusive genetics)

There's these that I'm watching closely

Laniakea
    Citrus scout
    Jesus og kush
    Killer grape
    Qrazy train
    Thc bomb
    Thc pro
    Jedi kush
    Thee white bean
    Hammer of the gods
    White chocolate
    Chocolate fondue
    Acapulco gold
    Candy kush I crossed with gdp pollen
    Incredible bulk
    Amnesia haze
    Kripple shock
    Buddha Tahoe
    Dutch treat
    Violator kush
    Pestelence S1
    La affie
    Holy grail
    Pure kush

And I just dropped over 20 not listed

20. Im having issues having too many genetics now the cull and purge shall begin. In the next 16 weeks I'll be dropping at least one genetic if not more based on non desirable traits ie: size, feeding, thc content, yield, smell, bag appeal, people's desired product.