Humboldt kid living in central Cali

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by shitdick567, Jun 2, 2015.

1. In the city's where i am you pay disposal fee aswell everyone pays it residence and all. If you fill up ur pool you pay to dispose of that water even tho it goes no where its dumb. It seams as tho they are trying to keep the extra income generated from taxes that they would "have to give back" just a new way to oay the states out of debt hammer the cannabis community with fees

2. Yea I've heard of water disposal fees shit is getting really stupid gotta start charging Nestle to bottle water or just make them stop completely

3. Unreal. Sad man very sad

4. wow!! I didbt read, but that sounds horrible. I know you guys are going thru a crazy drought....and then to kick you with fee's for using and disposing of all your water when Nestle is draining gallons and gallons of gallons each and every day, thats jus crazy man. How much bottled water do we realluly need? Should make Nestle pay to have sophisticated equipment or whatever they need to do, to insure the water they are taking is replaced with water from another source...say like rainwater collection (when it does fall) or desalinationand/filtration of ocean water...or anything else that may be possible.

5. that way the sources of water wouldnt be so strained and over-worked. You guys have a rough go of It right now and I am sorry you guys gotta deal with that. We, like around the workd...should learn from some of the stuff you guys have come up with, in terms of conservation and all that..to make sure theres not this global shortage of water that they are predicting.

6. Water never disappears it always being recycled

7. My Bud works from them they are expanding. He says they don't give a shit how much water they use.

8. Hey everyone sorry I haven't been on lately been really busy doing allot of work for my buddy in Napa so I've had my Lil bro take care of my crop will try to hop on more. I'll put up a update of my garden later today.

9. No worrys dude life presedents its all good man hope everything is well

10. Welcome bro hope that PO isn't too nosey man that's no good where around Humboldt are you from?

11. Lil update pix there doing good. Friend of mine came over yesterday and said dam your backyard smells like fruity pebbles lol guess I'm getting use to the smell lol

Attached Files:

12. Looking great! Looks like they are coming back nice. Good for you man.

13. looking good my friend. Some dank looking ladies you got there brother. Keep it up and ypure gonna have a bomb harvest

14. 5 more days till I pull the purple princess plants, already let em go alil longer than recommended.

15. I find it doesent hurt to let em go a little longer. Harvest times from breeders are hydro recomendations add a week or two for soil imo

16. I hear that my buddy that gave me these baby's grows greenhouse pulls every 3 months. He came over and said they look past there point. I'm at about 35% amber

17. Gona be some couch lockie bud

18. Yea :/ not what I like to smoke everyday lol

19. Looking real nice in here bro! Sorry I haven't been around as much got super swamped. That Purple Princess sure is gonna be some amazing night time smoke! Very interested in your smoke report! Hope everything is going good in Napa & that all has been well with you and yours bro! Happy growing!

20. Thanx bro don't feel bad I'm in the same boat and it's lookn like my harvest isn't gonna be what I wanted it to just been away from to much here at the end. But still gonna be nice smoke lol I'm gonna be catching up on your thread here tonight got a lot of reading to do lol