Americans Getting Stupider....In Last 100 years IQ Has Fallen 14 points...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Jun 1, 2015.

LOL, despite the comic aspect, I'm getting kinda tired of all this endless spamming as related to pot "curing cancer."

I bet these trolls read The Flat Earth Society.org also. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Must be all those Chemtrails in the air making us stupider and dumbeder. Along with all that dumbing fluoride I been dosing myself with since birth. It's made me fuckin dumb as dum

Yeah, I pade for floride treetmint when I wuz at the dennis a cupple munths uggo. I also yuze florde toofpase.

its maken me so dum I cunt spel ennymore.

Imma gunna sue sumbuddy! [​IMG]

4. Wake up! Can't you see I'm being condescending and trying to insult you to believe what I believe you fucking sheep! Jeez gosh stop being so dumb and just wake up wake up wake up I have nothing substantial wake up to wake up say so wakeup I will continue wakeup to just say wakeup. WAKE UP

5. #165 DivineVictoryX, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    LOL.

It was a staged attack, admitted by U.S Government....see this is why I don't like this forum. All you do is deny deny. Not even doing your own research. It's been made public that it was a staged attack.

It's as if you think you know everything but the sad reality is you don't.

See your whole post is invalid,then you call what I'm saying a fallacy...

That's why I brung up Gulf of Tonkin because I knew you would have an answer like this. Haha thanks for proving me right. I'm not responding to your posts anymore either.

The LBJ Presidential tapes, declassified and released in 2001, prove that LBJ knew the Tonkin incident never happened(staged). After dressing down his Defence Secretary Robert McNamara for misleading him, Johnson then discussed how to politically spin the non-event and escalate it as justification for air strikes.

“You just came in a few weeks ago and said they're launching an attack on us – they're firing at us,” Johnson tells McNamara in one conversation, “and we got through with the firing and concluded maybe they hadn't fired at all.”

There's more but I'd rather people research it.

War in Iraq was all lies. No Wmd, Al queda or bin laden. Donald Rumsfeld admitted Bush was wrong. Except Rumsfield was the one pulling for the war (along with john mccain)and couldn't admit he was wrong and put the blame on someone else.

Basically lying when he was in mainstream Media pulling for the war, after a decade....then you have Congress and Obama passing the ndaa on the midnight of NEW YEARS Violating the constitution taking away our liberties.

So when you have these situations and the NDAA you have to question the Government.

Obama tried passing the TPP without the knowledge of the public.....increasing big government.

He will try to pass it in October.

Questioning is good!

6. Lmao you're fuckin ridiculous. Enjoy embarrassing yourself and publicly claiming you won't respond to me. Such a fuckin badass! Willing to hide and ridicule but can't fight. Shows a true man. Seriously

But not seriously. You're a fuckin joke

7. America is being desensitized very quickly,, It effects our status little..

8. #168 *ColtClassic*, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015

Amplifier/detector?

So it amplifies what it detects, or does it detect what it is amplifying?

... I call bullshit ...

9. I believe that. And I'm one of them.