Triple Cs Farmacy

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Cen_Cal_Care, Jun 1, 2015.

1. No worries man, I've heard good things about Capt. Jacks as well! Good luck

2. Captain jacks in a little sugar water place in there way they will stop there to get sugar take it back and kill them all....
    Ants need to feed on it to take back you dont wanna kill them on contact kill the nest kill the queen no more ants.
    Id go just with spinosad

3. Im so close to mixin a little of this ant kiler with water to kill thrips but im a little concerned what else is in theretho only active ingreediant is just spinosad

4. OK thanks guys they got so bad I had to put containers of DE under my worm bin :(
    Captain jacks?

Attached Files:

5. Yup capt jacks is spinosad

6. No sorry nippon its the only product in uk with spinosadin itsa highly controlled substance.

I wish i had capt jacks lol

7. Amazon won't ship it?

8. Nope itscontrolled in uk so that includes in shipments i do believe(

9. Makes me wonder what's wrong with spinosad if its that controlled in the UK

10. Its a bactirea and i guess they dont want us using whole sale and shit becomes immune or builds a immunity towards it making it kess effective. We controle are anti biotics. Lol

Im pretty sure spinosad is a bacteria found in a cave that happens to kill bugs...

11. Yep spinosad a and spinosad b but they can also make it synthetically I believe.

There's alot of US stuff banned all around the world probably for the best.

12. Yeah tho you prob have banned stuff we still use lol happens all over the world lol

13. You could try eBay or Amazon with a private seller. I'm not too sure if that would work but I know you can get stuff you normally couldn't that way. The msds is online and should tell you what else is in there. It's a soil bacteria I think.

CCC, hope your little one heals quickly!

14. Thank you LLB :)

15. I have still never used spinosad. EVER! 6 YEARS OF PUSHING OUT AT LEAST 3 GROWS A YEAR AND,NEVER PICKED UP A BOTTLE. luckily I have only ever lost 1 mature plant and it was during my 3rd grow and we left for 4 days and I came home to a gdp covered in mite silk.

16. Hey CCC how's it going here's links to my two journals I'm about to start a third one testing amare panels out as well. Have a great day

17. I'm using it to hopefully prevent any future problems

Thanks bro I'll sub up

18. This is what I will be using on Indian soomer now just gotta create a room for her to be in.

Not sure if I will use the UFO light or a mars panel

Attached Files:

19. Hey bro how you been ??

And what's that in your hand?? lol