Triple Cs Farmacy

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Cen_Cal_Care, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Most have a order magazine you can take home too then you pick what you want and they will place your order my local hydro store is cool if you make your own ewc and package it they will sell it for you :)

2. Subbed up and ready to roll with you. Glad you started up. I have been debating.

3. You should start one I was debating for way to long being in a new house there's not much for me to show and since I'm broke it takes longer to get everything done gotta be frugal

4. where are you located near in central California.

5. Pm sent 1220

6. Subbed up brother! :D

7. Hey brother check out coots recipe in the resource center. If you can't find eb stone grab some promix and mix it all yourself. If not go fox farm and grab crab shell meal. The base doesn't matter as much imho, it's the castings that matter big time.

8. I have so many projects that need to be done my #1 is a worm bin but $ makes it difficult gotta recycle a lot of used lumber and perhaps pallets that haven't been treated

9. I hear you bro, I built a pretty okay chicken pen using all recycled lumber. You could even build some raised beds with it.

Man that comfrey is an amazing plant. I read half the book last night and I'm putting that stuff all over. Not even kidding I'm gonna plant like 30-50 plants by next year if I can :)

10. Awesome yea I wanna build as cheap as possible but the old lady wants everything to look pretty lol

Did you see the comfrey thread I chopped one down to make a liquid fert and cut up the roots now have a bunch of them going :) gonna give them all away its truly an amazing plant I don't care what the fda says :)

11. It's nuts man it produces lysine, which is an immune system booster, it's also got the ability to uptake vitamin b12 from the soil, the only plant that does that from what I was reading.

It's also a high protein food source for livestock. I'm surprised more people don't use it to feed pigs and chickens. I'm going to use it to feed rabbits and chickens and of course worms. The high protein content will do wonders for the worms and microbes!

Can't wait to start working with it. Moved my comfrey plant under my 650s to increase growth rate. :)

12. Food for everything :)

Did you separate the crown and cut roots yet?

13. Im afraid to dig them up again. I'm down to two tiny plants. That large one was so strange. I dug her up easily, I was pretty stoned dude, skipping, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, the brown root was literally mushy, like a hard boiled egg. I'm going to let them harden up a bit before I do anything else. I'm also going to finish the book so that I'm not just screwing around, know what Im sayin?

But I'll say this, this comfrey is the greatest thing I've been turned on to since SSTs.

We gotta find a local source for you for worms dude. Have you looked on Craigslist? I wonder how anyone ships these without killing them?

14. That's weird about the mushy root probably cause it was already rotten :( they should be growing really fast and soon you will have enough root to spread everywhere.

There's a guy in Sacramento that sells worms I still have a lot to do before I even order any

gonna have to order crab shell meal, the garden store didn't have it.

smh at my conservative county. no 420 recipe, but EVERYTHING else EB stone. and trust me, I wasn't asking if they had the 420 recipe LOL.
    picked up some EWC & perlite for now.

really excited about crab shell meal only to never freaking find it... gonna have to special order.
    wonder if the hydro store would?

quick question, would it be a benefit to my plants to top-dress with some EWC since I have some?

16. #36 rain dancer, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    It absolutely will benefit them assuming the castings don't look like powdered chocolate milk lol

Fwiw I spent 130 dollars on SHIPPING to ship 400 dollars worth of amendments from the east coast. Was the realization of a ten year journey and couldn't find anything local. I'm in the farm capital of the world some would claim and yet nobody has a clue what anything organic even is. Shows the state of our food industry tbh.

Leave it to the marijuana farmers to teach the food farmers how it's done.

Not even kidding I was talking to a farmer with millions of dollars of land and profits the other day about SSTs. You'd think I was speaking mandarin the way he looked at me. He had no idea wtf I was even talking about. Everything he uses is a fertilizer dipped in a fertIlizer, even his pumpkin seeds come predipped in chemicals :hide:

17. Im in the same boat. Ive hit more then ten specialty stores and no crab meal or anything like it. Fossil shell meal I think but its more silica I believe.

Always beneficial to topdress with some EWC imo.. even though I never do lol

18. If you guys have a orchard supply hardware near you I'd suggest checking them out I was surprised at what they carry compared to HD

19. I'm not even joking look, I asked for some seeds
    [​IMG]
    Yes the fossil shell meal with be D.E. Usually.

20. Wow poke that's nuts!! People fall to much into the chemical world and always think its for the best same with the GMO world :(