Triple Cs Farmacy

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Cen_Cal_Care, Jun 1, 2015.

1. I hope both of you guys have a good fourth with your family.

2. Happy 4th 3C

3. Woo woot...love me some 4th of july

4. Thank you guys so far today sucks I dropped my phone and shattered the screen....grr I'm gonna go blow shit up now lol

5. OK I'm back surgery went well. Plants didn't die but I'm pretty sure I over water when I left now one looks like it was transpired too much water?

Taking the next couple days slow so sorry if I don't respond quick.

Attached Files:

6. good to hear everything is ok. Glad you are back! Get growing. But take life easy! Lol

7. Trying to take it easy she keeps crying gotta go pick up pain meds for her the cut open her ear drums so I can only imagine the pain :( I'm going to pop some beans tonight just gotta decide which ones.

8. Hang in there guys...let us know what beans you drop brother I had a blue Barry x RHSS above dirt this am so we'll see what's up this evenin

9. For sure one will be purple diesel and another Indian summer

10. sounds nice! 1436469412360.jpg four Chernobyl four alien OG I'm feeling lucky...

11. When you gonna share directions for you're cloner?

12. Glad to hear everything went well brother hope it stays that way. We have some cool days coming up so you might be able to get away without watering for a day or 2 so you can let her dry up a bit :)

13. It was raining in the Bayarea today I hope it blows this way.

14. Well I'm glad I only moistened the top soil alil this morning lol

15. I'm back fuckers....

~ poke

16. absolutley😎

17. Seriously poke brief gc holiday;)

18. man, you didn't even leave enough time between leaving so we could talk about ya some more! lol jk poke
    glad to see you back brother :)

19. I probably shouldn't be here, but Cen cal care thinks it's a good idea. Time will surely tell. I'm done growing and smoking but I can probably help some people and that's all I have left to give.

20. oh and ps, glad to hear your daughter is ok CCC! can't imagine the pain of getting surgery on your eardrum :O
    hope the nature gods award you with some awesome harvests this time around.
    you deserve it man!