Fallout (Videogame) Community

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Jun 1, 2015.

1. I'm glad they didn't announce fallout 4 until recently. I don't think I would make it a year before I lost my mind. I'm so excited!

2. Same here. I just finished fallout 3 now im replaying fallout new vegas in anticipation.

3. I need to platinum Fallout 3. I'm pretty close on one of my saves.

I'm currently downloading Fallout Shelter on my android phone. hopefully my phone isn't too shitty to run it lol

4. Had to go get fallout 3 and dlc payday lmao getting to excited for 4 man I got lucky on fallout shelter I got two Lazer mini guns and a fat man no raiders are getting past the vault door.

5. Just got three dog as a dweller in my vault. Dope as fuck

6. Eh. I didn't like Fallout Shelter.

Played for a few days and couldn't get into it.

7. Same here. I played that tiny tower game forever back when it came out. But this one just didnt give me enough to do i guess. Got boring imo. I know someone else who plays it day n night though

8. It definitely is slow in the beginning. It picks up after you get close to 30 dwellers in your vault

9. This game makes me moist.

[​IMG]

Definitely going to be a game I download to my ps4.

10. Fuck this game is gonna rock

11. I hope radiation is more of a factor

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #174 PuppyMonkeyBaby, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    What if your dog can get radiation poisoning and starts mutating

13. thought I saw something about radioactive storms you have to take shelter from.

14. Heard there's no Three Dog in this one :/

15. I can't wait to build a structure and set up defenses. I wonder if you just build a fort or if you actually start a community of followers. If I can start a community I will re-colonize Boston with my minions.

16. 30% increase in divorce world wide this winter.

I'm calling it now.

17. the way I understand it is that you will have vendors and npcs join your settlement.
    lucky my woman is just as excited to play as I am :)