Fallout (Videogame) Community

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Jun 1, 2015.

1. #141 Deleted member 42976, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    Idk if I can make it to November guys. the damn song from the kill montage video keeps getting stuck in my head. it was stuck in my head yesterday and it's still there this morning. watching the trailer doesn't help.

2. Anyone preordering on Xbox one? I'll PayPal you $10 for your code for the free fallout 3 you get with it since most people already have the disk

3. [​IMG]is it November yet

4. This will be one looooong summer.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Should I just sell destiny for 15 or use that and a coupon to start pre ordering fall out4

6. Might need to play some New Vegas today.

7. IT'S AAALLLLLL OVER.......

BUT THE CRYYYYYYIIING......

8. Anyone see the fallout anthology ? i might just buy for that mini nuke hahaa

9. wait what? you get fallout 3 if you pre order it?

10. #152 Omega369, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015
    I'm not sure if the deals still on, but preorder on Xbox one yes

11. #154 Elem3nt17, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    Playing fallout 3 again. If you can work around the bugs and crashes the game is far superior to new vegas in my opinion. The world just feels more filled, action packed and less barren.

Game looks amazing if you get the high resolution textures off fallout nexus. Just arrived at rivet city.

[​IMG]

12. fallout shelter finally coming to Droid!!

13. I only ever experienced huge bugs and crashes in New Vegas. I agree that 3 was superior. I just wish I could mod weapons in 3.

14. If I remember you can have mine omega, I've got it on 360 hard drive anyway so can play when we get the roll back.

15. Pretty sure there is a mod for that.