first grow, pc box, 300w led,

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by schwammerlklauber, May 31, 2015.

1. A lot of people defoliate to get more light on the bud sites. Looking real good!

2. Nice, I just stumbled upon these micro grows. I am very interested in this. Right, now I have a big space grow going on with two autos...I didn't know what they were when I started them so they are super small, and I have a regular feminized Jack Herer with them too. They had stunted growth in the start and are flowering with only 4 to 6 nodes. I am interested in this micro idea, because I might try it with my other auto seeds (seeing as I got 10 free auto seeds). I am going to try and sprout an auto in a sponge (I got no rockwool or money :( ) and try to get as much growth as possible on hydro. I like this grow, man I love that entertainment center grow closet! That was a great idea. I will follow now too.

3. Entertainment center xD. Thats a 30 year old stereo.

4. [​IMG]

on this picture you see two strains. i dont think you can guess which ones are together xD

5. Wow, the two in the front are a lot bigger.

6. #106 dr_baskin_rays, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
    Are you flowering at this point? Those autos gonna get any bigger?

7. Im runninh 24/7 till the end. Giving some flowering nutes now. No idea what will happen, but i suspect they wont grow much more.. About 30cm high now

8. Cool. I know peeps debate about 18/6 or 24/0 for autos. Loving your results tho!

9. Dude, i AM a noob ;)

10. #111 dr_baskin_rays, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015

Ummm, I've been following this grow for a little while now and I have nothing but good vibes towards it and schwammerlklauber (see earlier posts). And I can't stand it when people jump aboard and start things off with negativity.

I was following your stuff too Gilman but now I'm just irritated by you. Be civil or take your aggression elsewhere.

11. Yea, super sorry about that... I got drunk and I act stupid :( sorry I didn't mean it man, no negativity here I was just in a drunk fight with my girlfriend.

12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    both plants 30cm /1ft tall.
    i am hoping for about 15g per plant. is this realistic?^^

13. Holy smokes! Excellent result!

14. I'd start the flush asap and stop feeding. Looks gorgeous!

15. #119 schwammerlklauber, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    if you say so.. imho the pictures lie a bit. looks way more fluffy and less dense to me.

otoh, i have a load of trichomes on the underside of the leaves... did not know they would do that. might make some nice kief.