The balanced approach

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by balanced 69, May 31, 2015.

1. Day3
    I'll change the light cycle to 18/6 from 24/0 tomorrow. Then veg for about a week or until its ready to top, if I decide to do so. WP_20150611_001.jpg WP_20150611_002.jpg

2. crossed again. blablabla. hahaha

3. I don't understand.

4. Day 37
    So an update is well overdue. This little plant has been stressed to hell and I won't be surprised if it hermi. First off the trap root attached itself to the paper towel and was damaged, witch caused vertically no growth the first 2 weeks. At about 2 1/2 weeks my thermostat fell over night and basically lsted it. On top of that the damn cat likes it behind the box and last week I noticed the lights were running two hours early. Damn cat hit my dial.

5. Do you have pics? :D

6. #26 balanced 69, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    WP_20150706_21_20_25_Pro.jpg

View attachment 1826360
    WP_20150710_21_34_06_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150710_21_35_49_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150715_22_09_08_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150715_22_16_32_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150715_22_22_52_Pro.jpg
    The first pic is right before thermostat fell and rest are after. The last pic is with lst

7. Also considering the size of my grow space I think I will flip to 12/12 Monday. Any thoughts or suggestions?

8. Day??55??
    Day 1 Flowering
    So after all the stress early on and what I believe to me a ph problem recently, its still doing ok. It veged very slow and every three or four days it would start to yellow more than I would like and other leaves were dark green. Here are so updated pictures.

Attached Files:

9. Day 8
    So everything is going smoothly, the yellowing has stopped and all the tops have preflowers. I think its about 20 of them.

10. nice grow, balanced. Iv been keeping up with it since day 1. Do you by chance have any updated pics, I would love to see some of the plants flowering.
    Best of luck.

11. #31 balanced 69, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    @HarshGanja I appreciate you following along. Things are going really well right now. Not seeing trics yet, but I do smell grapefruit when I walk in the bedroom. It smells great all ready. Thinking and hoping I have the grapefruit verity. I'll post current pics when the lights come on.

12. Day 18

Attached Files:

13. Day 21
    So two days ago I noticed trichomes and can now smell it down the hall. I think I counted 24 tops that will produce quality bud.

14. Looking pretty good, lots of bud sites forming. Got an update now? She must be filling I'm quite nicely by now! :bongin:

15. Day 32
    So a update is overdue. About 4 or 5 days ago I let it get to dry and the leaves were super droopy. I gave it a good watering that night and by morning the top cola had grown into the light and got burnt pretty good. I'll take more pics later tonight, but these were taken yesterday.

Attached Files:

16. Thanks Dazed, about to check out your grow right now.

17. I'm thinking about getting rid of all the lower stuff that's not going to put out much, what you guys think?

18. Leave it as is. When you harvest your plant only harvest the fat top colas and leave the little popcorn colas at the bottom and flower them on 12/12 for another 1-2 weeks and they should fatten up a lot just like the top colas. Btw nice grow its amazing the beating these plants can take yet still look amazing. Keep it up balanced.

19. Great advice above. You can leave those small buds a little longer after you harvest the top cola, you'll get a nice little harvest for sure

Looking really nice man

20. @HarshGanja thanks alot. I been thinking about doing a two stage harvest since the buds on the right seems to be more mature. Now I will possibly make it three. The right, left, and then underneath. I'll see how it goes.