I need help I have a room in my basement 8x7x7 unfinished.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by adrienne81, May 31, 2015.

1. Nothing to laugh at there. Perfectly workable area.

There's tons of ideas, and useful info in a lot of YouTube videos. Spend ya an evening or two browsing some, and you'll pry come away with some valuable insight. May help formulate any specific questions you may end up having as you progress.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=grow+room+design

2. I really got inspired when I watched see more buds lol. I wanna do what he did. It seems like 75% science and 25% labor in my opinion.

3. I'm about to check your thread out now! Cool

4. Crankz ur amazing babes wooooooow

5. Hahaa... Blushing

6. Really bro your grow kicks ass! That's an amazing set up you've got going on! I'm a true beginner I have been piecing my lab together as I've been going. Crankz

7. Right on! I'm not a beginner, but I am just recently getting back into the swing of things. It's taken a bit to get to this point, but like I said; we all start somewhere.

8. Crankz can I top an auto?

9. I've yet to run an auto. Getting ready to though, but I've heard that you don't want to top them or any other high stress training. Just low stress. Like tying branches down.
    I may actually do some supercropping though, depending on how they're growing.

10. Its best to not top an auto just lst her down to keep up light penetration. I accedently topped an auto.
    In autos the less stress the better they dont recover well at all

11. I've gotta take some better picks Crankz of the issue, give me a few!

Attached Files:

12. I haven't grown in soil in a really long time... Looks like the soil might be a little "hot" excessive nutrients. You might want to give them a heavy watering of just water, preferably pHed to around 6.5 - 6.8.
    They also show slight heat stress. Might need to get more fans blowing around.

13. Crankz thank you so much! I have three fans blowing but I need a inline fan for real! Heat stress is true in my case my room is small and I have a 1000 watt light. And the soil is hot you were right. I will fix it tomorrow thanx so much babes![​IMG]

14. No worries, doll. 1000 watters are a bear to cool. Especially in relatively small areas. Even with air cooled hoods.
    The air flow circuit for my lights is totally separated from my grow area. Air is drawn from my utility room, through the lights, and out into the attic. Which is well ventilated.
    How exactly are you cooling your hood. Or, is that what you're needing the inline fan for? If you're not cooling the hood just yet, I'd pry have the glass off. So, the heat is dispersed quicker, instead of building up and radiating from the hood.

Anyway, have a good one!

15. hmmm I didn't think to take the glass off?? But yes that's why I need a in line fan. But my raptor 8 is right next to the small window in the room I have a exhaust window fan pulling the heat from the hood outta the window. Lol... I'm trying it's been working tho!

16. thanx so much love for all of ur help! Your my grow Angel [​IMG] Thanx a mill for all of ur help babes! Oh and I wanna grow in hydro I built a multi ponic unit! Areo/DWC did you see it?

17. Hey, no problem. I don't mind helping folks out where I can.
    I saw the tote with the clones, I don't believe I saw the other. Is it in another thread?

18. it's the same I think the yellow and black with blue sponge type plugs... Hey Crankz what do u use to boost tricombs?

19. I don't do anything special, but I've been thinking about trying a UVB reptile bulb.
    Supposed to help with trichome production, but I ain't never tried it.