In need of flushing info

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by delinquentlink, May 30, 2015.

1. Unfortunately most of the responses I'm reading are referring to soil. I did however speak with the guy who talked me into going coco instead of soil ( a grower in So. Cal. Growing 60 plant cycles ) and he advised me as follows: since it's coco, he has gone as far as 6 days to harvest til flushing, just hit the coco with more than you usually would. ( as the coco will just flush out any excess water in my smart pots there's no risk over watering) that being said, I'll be pushing my nute cycle about 4 days into week 7, and flushing from there. I'll post pics as it gets closer. Thanx for all the help everyone!

Attached Files:

2. Good you got it figured out. Unfortunately your questions got lost in the thread. My apologies man. Getting rid of as much of those synthetics as possible before harvest is important regardless to how its done....good luck on your grow

3. Haha i bet you didn't expect your thread to pop off like this! Almost as many comment's on this thread as there are on my journal and i started that 2 months ago lol 

4. #124 The_Real_OG_Kush, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    Synthetics are not bad. That is just your OP and is not based on scientific research. Getting rid of synthetics is not possible. They are in the plant material. Flushing will only starve the plants. I have grown in coco and same applies. Coco just grows 3x quicker than soil but the flush is at three days with 48-72 hours in the dark. So six days is right on even in coco.

Killset he went with my advice to the T.

5. #125 killset, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    lol this guy. Was there a competition I wasn't aware of???....maybe he skipped the part where the OP (original poster, not opinion) said he contacted the guy who got him into coco and took his advice. I do like how he argued not to flush but flushed himself. And moved the flush from 3 days to 6...when I traditionally flushed I did it at 7 days before harvest....1 whole day difference...lol....all any of us did was add confusion to the OP by diverting from his questions.....OG kush included.

6. He can read thru all the BS don worry. Maybe its useful to him?

7. Carefully listen to part : 3:27 and let me know what you think about what he is saying?

8. ^