A Cult Gathers Outside My House Every Weekend.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Scorpion, May 29, 2015.

1. Yea get high and go for a visit. Worse case, you will waist a couple hours, best case you can find a girl to hook up with or something

2. Cultist chicks are up for anything.
    So I've been told...

call in a noise complaint to the city. Your city has to have noise regulations.

4. I'm with James on this one, blast some black metal, Bathory, Mayhem, Dimmu Borgir is especially good for this. Play tormentor of christian souls followed by spellbound by the devil, they'll leave.

5. I'm bored. Might start a cult

6. I'm in

7. what ever it is you decide to do to get a rise out of them, be sure to record it. you might make a stack of cash doing it! [​IMG]

8. lol that shit funny af man im really crCking hard rite now

9. Fuck death metal blast boy george they hate gays more then they do satanists...

So blast some culture club and dance around in red panties...fight crazy with crazier

10. I was going to recommend slayer over black sabbath but you've pretty much covered it with what you said

Next week i just might do that.

12. another reason to fart in a large crowd

13. U know now that I see it that way, maybe it's a bad idea lmao

But I was thinking maybe someone there with their parents, doesn't want to be, why to go next door and smoke or something lol

14. You should blast some black Sabbath!

'God is dead' would be a good pick.

15. Just rent the hall b4 they do.

16. this is hilarious

but also listen to this

17. OP

Do this

18. Talk to the management of the community hall. Tell them that the group is being loud and causing a disturbance at an irregular hour. Don't say anything about religious folk and what not, just that they are causing a disturbance. See if you can get others around you to attest to the disturbance as well.

When I'm loud at midnight it's generally not every single weekend, outside anyone's house or as in this case, where over 100 houses can hear my insane rambling.

Even when i walk past homeless people at night i try and be quiet out of respect.

20. loud once, loud a hundred times. Its still freedom unless there's a law about it. You can't really say well its OK once in awhile. Who gets to decide what once and awhile is? You? Me? The cult? Maybe once a week is only once in awhile for them. Maybe they want to be out there every night. If there's a law against it persue it, if there isn't by some ear plugs and stop staring out your window