A Cult Gathers Outside My House Every Weekend.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Scorpion, May 29, 2015.

1. No shit. There is a small community hall right outside of my house that people can rent. Every Friday night these fucking INSANE christians gather there at like 10PM, children and everything. Then this old crazy bitch gets on stage and just starts screaming, literally screaming all types of crazy shit, repeating herself, I'm convinced she's mentally ill and in need of help. She'll scream at them for a while, then they'll all go "hallelujah!" â€‹ then start singing. 

Like what the actual fuck is wrong with these people? They stay until about midnight and just do their weird cult worship thingy but it's so god damn fucking loud i just wanna walk down there and tell them to shut the fuck up but i'm worried they'll tie me to a crucifix and sacrifice me or something. 

These cultists worry me, they're among us everywhere. They're obsessed with death. They're brainwashing their own children... It's heartbreaking.

2. File a noise complaint

^^ Exactly, especially if there is a law for being quiet after 10PM. :smoke:

4. Its called freedom....if we want it, we need to allow it. Haven't you ever been out till midnight and been loud. If there's a law against what they're doing, pursue it. If not, thank freedom. Nobody goes through life without pissing off someone

5. Yay for organized religion! Lmao just blow weed smoke OP fuck it

6. "Release the hounds"

7. Fight fire with fire...

Blast some death metal satan worshipping music as loud as you can...pretend to start sacrificing animals (not real ones, like stuffed ones that look real)

8. play black sabbath really loud ...

like this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2owt3depq2o

Beat me to it.

9. Best not to fuck with them, they love a target to hate on....

10. Maybe go in and check out what all the commotion is about. Could be interesting. It sure sounds like it is. Lol

11. If you hear voices in your head and go to a psychiatrist it's a problem.  If you hear voices in your head and go to church it's just old time religion.  LOL

12. I wouldn't bother them. You might walk in on some snake charming. Damn Pentecostals

13. Dude that is hilarious you should go heckle her while she is on stage or whatever

Most counties/cities have ordinances against this kind of thing... in my city for example, no excessive noise between the hours of 10pm and 7am. Allows people to be able to sleep without worrying about their neighbors deciding to mow the lawn or cut down a tree at 3am. :p 

Freedom is all well and good but I wouldn't be disturbing my neighbors by making excessive noise at unreasonable hours and I would hope for the same respect in return. :confused_2: 

15. guess that would be the exact reason i added the part about if there's a law against what they're doing, then pursue it. Maybe you missed that part.

16. Get a mega phone and yall at them in german wearing a nazi uniform, then run like hell lol

I did see that and mentioned that most counties/cities do in fact have noise ordinances and why I agree with that. So goes a discussion. 

18. record them and post it on here

19. your statement seemed as though you were trying to set me straight, even though I said the same thing is all.