First grower/Growbox design need feedback

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by galvatorex6, May 29, 2015.

1. Hey guys, i am planning out my first growbox for a stealthy grow in an old wooden Speaker.
    the dimensions are on the picture
    I would be using 1x 130W Full spectrum hydroponic Cfl (5500k) for growth and flowering stages
    Basic digital Hygrometer Himidity/temp meter
    Walls and sides covered in Mylar reflective emergency blanket
    2x 1200rpm 80mm Pc fans for Output and Input Wired to 12v Charger
    Basic Hydroponics floragrow Nutes

Do you guys think i have planned this out correctly and i will be able to grow good buds in there (i have white widow autoflowering seeds from ilgm.com)

When the plants grow around 6' i will be placing carbon filter pads over the exhaust fan and taping them down, Do you guys think this will mask the smell?

And how much do you guys think it will cost per month in electricity to run this?

Also how much do you guys think this will yield if all goes to plan?

Thankyou so much for viewing my post, any replies would be greatly appreciated!
    This will be my first ever grow!!! am excited and will have a grow journal!
    Stay Lifted,
    - Galva

Attached Files:

2. hey... as per http://bebbo.it/420  ...you are overkilling the fans! if you use that page, you'll see also how much is going to cost in the bill :D

3.  Hey mate thanks for the response, that site is awesome! its going to cost me $3.50 a week on veg and $2.50 a week on flowering.
    i was going to have a passive intake instead of the fan at the bottom? have you any idea how big i should make the passive intake?
    the same size as the fan maby ? :eek: 
    thanks again
    Galva

4. Glad you liked the site... I did it in a couple of hours yesterday :)

about the intake... I would drill multiple holes all on the bottom, with a drill, so that you have fresh air coming on from all over :)