Clones not looking good week 1

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by slexs, May 29, 2015.

1. #1 slexs, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    Hello everyone, i hope someone can help out a fresh grower here.

http://imgur.com/a/qnQLh/all

What type of medium; soil or hydro - Hydro
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors - Indoors
    What strain - Blue Cheese, barneys farm
    How old are the plants - 6 days
    What type of lights and how many watts 250w hps cooltube, 300w led
    How far from the lights 60cm
    What is your watering frequency and source of water 6x15mins every 24h. Spring water
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? 1/4 of manufacturers recommended dose. Hesi Hydro starter kit
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro - 6-6.5 (strips, so not so accurate)
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 22-27c, 39-60% Rh
    What size pots - 7 Litres
    Any bugs? Look real close. - No
    Any other pertinent info?
    Im running a wilma 4 pot system with drippers watering 6x15mins every 24hrs.
    Running a 250w HPS Cooltube + 300w LED Lighting.
    Have a carbon filter attached to a 290 cubic meter per hour exhaust fan, and a two speed 125/290 fresh air intake fan as well as a circulating fan.

Temps are between 22-27 celcius.
    RH 39-60%
    reservoir temp: 22 celcius
    ph: 6+

I got some clones off a friend of mine, and was told to just water them the first week.
    After 4 days they started getting brown spots and some yellowing.
    Yesterday they looked like i posted further up.

I sort of paniced yesterday because they look like shit, so i cleaned the entire reservoir and added 1/4 of recommended Hesi nutrition in case this problem is caused my nutrition defecit.

I've ordered a PH and a EC meter from Asia with express shipping 15 days ago but it still has not arrived so currently im relying on ph-strips wich is pretty inaccurate. according to the strips my ph is around 6-6.5ish.

Hope someone can chime in here, i just want my girls the very best

2. 7 liters is very small...? and the 250w hps is more heat than light..better with a 400w hps (IMO)...lol

cut back your nutes by 50% or more, for the next 7 -12 days, but first flush your system

good luck