Fully fucking loaded greenhouse :D

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by Sade, May 29, 2015.

1. Looking good. Where are you located, PNW?

2. Nor cal 707 area. Live with two other patients. Very excited to see how this ends up.

3. Looks good man!
    Can you post some more photos of how you built that green house Im getting ready to start a green house and seeing different ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  4. All honesty we just slapped it together. We are going to put a lot more work into next seasons greenhouse. The humidity right now is amazing for veg. Dripping inside but will definitely have to cut a hole in the roof come flowering. Like August some time I'm thinking.

5. Nice set up, girls look great. Seems like we're in around the same area too in Nor cal.
    I'll follow this thread, looking forward to see how they get [​IMG] 

6. Kind of funny story actually. We are in a somewhat small town. The neighbors brother we just found out is the town sheriff. He saw some of the plants while looking at his brothers livestock and just told his brother "Eh I guess they have their 215's." lol which we do so it is not a problem.

7. Nice bro. Yea I love this area. First moved here I was so scared about smoking but the cops for the most part don't give a shit. If you are growing like 100 plants then they may say something.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. settling in good in the new area?

9. kinda been slow everything is dry in town just starting my outdoor down here in Shasta..

10. No worries. Shit I'm about to pop a few more.

Let's Smoke About It....
    -Adam Demamp

My Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures
    Gets hot as hell in here lol. May pop some more and some autos.

uploadfromtaptalk1433111519609.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1433111534967.jpg

Let's Smoke About It....
    -Adam Demamp

My Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

11. Is there any1 turning there outdoor lights off today or is it still to early??
    I'm here in Cali just alil more south then you

12. This is awesome, will you be updating this thread more? :eek:

I found ideas from another forum,It looks nice too.But I can't show the pictures on this forum,That used metal frame,looks very stronger