Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy dabbing experiences

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkiandToke, May 28, 2015.

1. #1 SkiandToke, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    So yesterday after school I went to a friends house with 2 of my friends. We all dabbed, but i took like the biggest dab i have ever seen anyone take, it was like an inch or two long and about a centimeter wide. After i took it i had the worst gasping lung ever too. So shitty for that moment. Then I got so fucking high... At first it was like a normal high but it just kept building up more and more and then I was literally the highest Ive ever been. I spent 30 minutes looking at a punching bag and repeating the name of its brand. Then the hallucinations started. Holy fuck some of them were so sketchy. The first I had was when I blinked. I got sucked into a navy blue void at began shaking during the hallucination. This only happened for like a few seconds but it was so FUCKING shitty. I was like "what the FUCK' and told my friends who just laughed and said they wish they were seeing that shit. But then it came time to drive around. In the car I started seeing double vision but only on the outside of the car. The inside was fine. But the double vision got so realistic, vivid, and complex it was like a whole new world. Sometimes it would look like the two cars would crash into each other and blow up, or they were side by side with no impurities making it strongly resemble real life, sometimes the cars would veer off in weird directions. The double vision wasn't even like double vision, the second version of whatever I was seeing seemed to have a mind of its own. Like one car took a turn down a road and the secondary car decided to cruise down a long winding driveway. And other vechicals and people did the same. The double vision of the yellow lines was so realistic I kept asking my buddy anthony if it was real the entire time. It was so fucked. So fucked. Then came the ants. Like what the fuck. I thought that only happened in like pcp trips and shit. I seriously thought ants were like crawling on me. ALL FUCKING over me. So gay. I felt them and saw them in my moccasins and legs. It was so sketchy. Anthony kept telling me to enjoy it and that he wished he could see that shit but it spooked me hard. It felt like they were eating the roof of my mouth away and that my face was decomposing. Making my constantly fuck with me teeth. Then we went to walmart, where I could barely walk. It felt like i had rubber chicken legs, and I fell down like 4 times. I was told my face was grey. Holy fuck and now that I remember it, I didn't even think we were in walmart, I thought we were at this store I go to in the winter up at the mountain I ski at. Lol. But I also felt overly euphoric the entire time. Also when I was messing around with my teeth, Anthony told me to stop because he was afraid I was going to pull out a tooth which really upped my paranoia and fear. After that I kept thinking I was going to do something that I didn't realize was bad for me and hurt myself. Holy shit, I want to try to take a hit this big again but only set my self up for a good trip this time.

Have you guys experienced anything like this off giant dab hits.
    Btw it was a sativa dab, but I forget what strain.

2. So have you turned 16 yet or still 15?
    :smoke:

3. Yeah, did i ever tell you about that time i took a dab and i saw a giant pink dragon in the sky having sex with obama?

4. sounds like youre a little too inexperienced to me. I take dabs like that with ease

5. The first dab I took was .9 (friends told me not to look) and I instantly started coughing and after four or five minutes I got nauseated and vomited. I felt great the whole time and passed out for about 3 hours at my local park. I dabbed regularly the next dab and continued for about a year. I just stopped dabbing because it makes my tolerance huge! Smoke on

6. We measured it our and it was a 0.25

7. lol u shouldve weighed it out... I can take a gram slug and barely cough