Lamborghini coming out with SUV

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by bomatt4, May 28, 2015.

Yeah I can actually agree on you with that. Also, doesn't Volkswagen own Lamborghini? I just don't see how this lambo SUV will do good. I think Lambo should stick to building hyper cars instead of trying to build SUV's.

Kinda, sorta.. not really.. but kinda.

3. #23 smokinbudzzz, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015

Lol what do you mean? Audi owns Lambo right? 

4. Volkswagen Group sells passenger cars under the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, SEAT, Å koda and Volkswagen marques; motorcycles under the Ducati brand; and commercial vehicles under the MAN, Scania, Neoplan and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles marques.[12] It is divided into two primary divisions, the Automotive Division and the Financial Services Division, and has approximately 340 subsidiary companies.[13] The company has operations in approximately 150 countries and operates 100 production facilities across 27 countries. It holds a 19.9% non-controlling shareholding in Suzuki and has two major joint-ventures in China (FAW-Volkswagen and Shanghai Volkswagen).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Group

Didn't the concept for the suv come out 3 years ago?  I heard they would be available around 2017.  Love the interior in them, to bad I will never own one.

5. Lmao my mom has a Q5 I hope if this is a lot more $ it better have a better chassis than that!

6. They've had this car in forza for a couple years lol

Yeah I can't afford one neither. I'm happy with my Caddy tho, looking to get something a little sportier like a bmw m3 (used).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Even if I was a billionaire I wouldn't buy that ugly ass vehicle lol

9. #29 Sunshine86, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    Enzo Ferrari is laughing in his grave.

The Lamborghini Urus, Porsche Cayenne, Audi Q7, and Volkswagen Touareg all share VAG PL71 platform

10. #30 dankness420, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
     ...too stoned my bad

11. yea i'll stick with my Camaro for now, fun to drive even though it needs more power.

12. Engine/Power specs?

13. stay with mi bmw .. shyt for that price i can get a I8 http://m.bmw.com/m/mobi/com/en/newvehicles/i/i8/index.cml and have change for a caddy truck full ..
    fukcancer we winning everyday we awake #teaamfukcancer #teamsarcoma. ..