Lamborghini coming out with SUV

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by bomatt4, May 28, 2015.

1. So, I saw on the news today that Lamborghini was coming out with an SUV. It looks pretty cool. It's called the Lamborghini Urus. The Urus will feature a 584 bhp turbocharged 5.2 liter V10. Front engine, all wheel drive. It has a top speed of 205 mph. It is still a concept and I haven't heard anything of when it will be available in dealerships.

Pretty dope lookin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I can't stand the way it looks, but looks are subjective so I'll fuck off. [​IMG]

3. Looks like a hot wheels.

4. I guess if I had more money than sense......

5. Lift it about 4", replace all the black trim with aluminum skids, 35" nittos, and paint it camo, yeah I'll get it muddy.

6. Looks OK but will it cost the same as there cars? They came out with a SUV a long time ago and it sold like shit so we will see.

7. looks like a Nike running shoe

8. Looks awesome.

*Buys lottery ticket*

9. Looks like something I can fuck in

10. Here is one they made from the mid 80's to early 90's. I went to school with this rich kid and his mom bought him one for making it into 11th grade.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432861437.297443.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. They'll call anything an SUV anymore......slap SUV on it and raise the price tag, not that a lambo needs raising

12. That looks slick, reminds me of the hummer 1

I'd drive one

13. Not pretty, but still better looking than the Porsche version.

Also probably triple the price too.

15. It'd better be triple the quality. The Porsche SUVs are halfassed.

16. Its built on the same chassis as the Audi Q7 i think. Maybe the Q5... ive heard talk of the Urus since 2011.

17. I'd gas break dip in that shit.

And how did you come to that conclusion?

19. #19 llllllllll, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    Lambo's are famous for being grocery-getters; this one even more so.

20. My uncle owns a body shop in Santa Monica and says he's seen a few come in, they're not real Porsche he says. It's a beefed up volkswagon I think.