Netanyahu Demands 45 BILLION in U.S Military aid To Deter Iran.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, May 27, 2015.

1. #1 DivineVictoryX, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
  2. #2 ICGreen, May 28, 2015
    If you don't make your views known on the article, then you are simply advertising another site. This is not allowed.

When your threads are about conspiracies and unfounded speculation, they will get moved, get over it.

I have never lied in an argument, you may not like it, but again, get over it.
    [​IMG]

3. You lied, otherwise I wouldn't have stated that you lied obviously.lol
    Your just like Garrison saying he didn't lie hahahaha

The Petro Dollar isn't a Conspiracy....btw

4. I don't believe I have even discussed the petro dollar with you.

Calling another a liar is not to be taken lightly; show me the post which leads you to believe this.

Also you may want to add something to the OP, soon.
    :smoke:

5. #5 DivineVictoryX, May 28, 2015
    We only had one argument. The only thing we discussed was on the "The Case For Impeachment Of Barack Obama."

The argument was If Obama's Actions on Invading Libya was Constitutional and you said yes. Which is what I stated in the Previous thread. You tried defending him when I told you it was Unconstitutional and you tried to say it wasn't, which was a lie and you continued defending him.

Your a Liar. Now your trying to say you never lied. Classic lol

I had to show you a video of Congress Voting on going into Libya and Voting No. Lol You remember and even sent me a message after. Your full of it lol

6. #6 ICGreen, May 28, 2015
    SMH, I stated my opinion that it was constitutional, you stated your opinion that it was not. Giving an opinion is not lying. Get over yourself and quit calling folks names.
    I think we have derailed your thread.
    [​IMG]

I see you edited.

He already had the permissions necessary to take action.
    PM me the other PMs, I have over a 1000 PMs and no reference date etc.
    Careful on your taunts.

7. ICGreen is being very kind to the OP.

So by your standards giving an opinion and backing it up with other sources makes one a liar?

That was the thread where you also lost it and started calling names. Now I believe I know why I sent you a message.

Yup confirmed. You have some serious issues that you need to work on.
    :smoke:

9. Everyone can go to the thread and see for themselves. Lost it and started calling names? Your full of it

Ron Paul is the way, the truth. Ergo, anything contrary to what he says is a lie. 

Think about it :p

11. Yes they can, and You should, because that is exactly what happened.
    In your mind you thought you won the debate and got cocky and started name calling and disrespect.
    Calling me a close-minded bat was rather mild, but it is still disrespectful and name calling.
    The PM was worse.

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/1358865-barack-obama-case-impeachment.html/page-4

12. can we rename this forum to the "Israel and conspiracy theory forum?"

this used to be such a fun part of the forums to bullshit in.. donno what happened.

13. Ban the shill and the Isreal shit will stop immediately. As far as the conspiracy theories, I rarely ever see them here. It's not just a theory if it is a real conspiracy.
    Just because the powers that think they would be don't admit it and are too good at cover ups with their immaculate propaganda machine and endless money and resources to get caught in their lies does not make it untrue.
    Tin foil hat is getting a little tight, fuck the government for sneaking in and shrinking my head gear.

14. I disagree

These Israel and.conspiracy threads do entertain

But as for this forum changing. I don't think so. It just follows the times.

Once we get close to elections we will are real politic talk again

-yuri

15. I would say given no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, I'm increasingly questions the governments positions on many events past and present.

I believe entertaining any idea regardless of how the majority of the population believes is false shouldn't be grounds to be discredited.

If that is the case I'm guessing the earth is still flat.

16. #16 AugustWest, May 28, 2015

they were entertaining 5 years ago, but the same dilla threads every day are boring now. He's so easy to troll, all the fun has been sucked out of him.
    the forum in my opinion has definitely changed.. there used to be a lot of smart motherfuckers in here posting from all sides of the political spectrum.. now, not so much.
    now it's the same 4 or 5 people posting the same crap..

snoozefest..

and yeah i agree, the people who follow politics every 4 years will be sure to entertain with all the fox and nbc talking points once election season gets closer. I do look forward to that..

17. Pick your battles wisely OP.

18. I like when you post here 

19. This particular field on the GC farm has suffered from the loss of some great blades.
    Some have been run over by the lawnmower, some have moved on to different fields. That is life. Hopefully the draw of 2016 will bring some back.

This field deffo needs more August West fertilizer though, post more man. :)

20. Seconded, we need more August!