Best way to get high

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by 420_robertoo, May 27, 2015.

1. Does anyone know the best way to get high using the least amount of weed, I know knife hits are pretty far up there.

Or just a quick way to get absolutely baked to the oven!

2. Are you trying to save weed? Cause if you are, not too sure about getting 'baked to the oven'. Never did knife hits, but they seem wasteful and inefficient.. I'd just put a pinch in a bowl that I could kill in a hit so it doesn't keep burning bud. Or make an edible, but that's not really quick.

3. knife hits get me the highest out of any other method. laying out 4-5 pinches of weed for knive tokes always gets me way more blasted than if i were to load those pinches in a bong.

ever try dabbing your flowers onto a nail? same idea as knife hits. if u heat the nail up to the right temp its almost like half vaping half combusting. the clouds are delicious

4. OP, if you're trying to get high off very little weed first take a little break from the weed. Then make a gravity/waterfall and get fucking obliterated.

/thread

5. #5 papabull, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    Seems to me the most efficient method I currently know is to vape the buds and save the caped remains for some sort of edible ingestion. Edibles can get most people much more baked than smoking can. My guess about how to get the most high would be to. Eat too much edibles and then start doing bong rips when it hits. I can't imagine anyone doing that, though. Getting too high off edibles is something no one seems to consider a good experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. I bought my first vape and 0.1 well get you high man, but back to back will get you fucking ripped

awww man I ordered an MFLB earlier this week and I cant wait, never vaped bud before

8. Snorting or IV injection works best.

9. Bro mine came in the mail... ive had no idea what i was missing.. vaping bud is awesome.

Same here. Haven't taken a bong hit since I got my MFLB :D

11. Firecracker edible, .3g (With NO TOLERANCE) WILL DESTROY YOU

12. oh me  neither man, its awesome .

13. I like to take a puff then put my head in a small plastic bag. Works like a charm.

14. #14 beenstoned, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    And then one day a week later you wake up take a bong rip and then make up for all the ones you forgot that week.
    At least that's what I did...
    But more importantly now I'm forced to keep my glass extremely clean.

my bong is still close at hand, same dirty bong water and half scorched bud. i'm just having fun with my new toy :D

16. #16 sleepingblade, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    Knife hits are about the most efficient way other than dabs.

A gram of regular dispensary dank, under knife hitting, will get you much higher than bong pipes or joint/blunt. However my lungs feel thick with resin from knife hits.

Other than that, I used to have to stretch 1 gram over a week, and found that the smallest chambered pipes are most efficient, you want the smoke as dense as possible.

0.1 gram in a 4 foot bong, won't get you high.
    0.1 gram in tiny sneak a toke, will get you high.

17. I might have to look into knife hits.. never really paid much attention to people talking bout them, but the lil I did seemed like they were wasteful. I need to switch up my smoking method here n there too.. all I ever use is a bowl.

18. My newest way of "getting the highest" is using my ti nail as a glow rod/carb cap and putting it over the bud in the bowl of my bong. It's quite vapor like until it starts to cherry.

19. The temperature of a glowing red knife is much greater than the flame of a Bic lighter.

A tiny tictac size nugget is usually what I'll knife hit, and blow out huge clouds of smoke.
    I can only 1 or 2, then my throat feels like it's coated in resin.

I'll see tracers if I do 2 or 3 knife hits quickly.

20.  Use a very small amount of herb,  do not let the flame touch the herb. What you are looking for is for your inhalation to slightly bend the bottom curve of the flame towards the herb. If done right this can give you a pure vapor hit.  This prevents the enormous amount of burn off that occurs when you actually burn the herb. Having removed much of the vapor, your next hit which will burn the herb destroys far less of the THC.

Disclaimer -  I have never heard this anywhere but my own experience convinced me of it.