Ironheads method for success

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Ironhead, May 27, 2015.

1. Holy fucking shit

2. Hello friend!

Ya like SWIM stated, it's prolly best to go with the biggest pot you possibly can. Not only will ya have more root zone, but it you won't have to water it nearly as often later on down the line.

Here is one of the newer plants stuck down into 40 gallons of coco/perlite.

Golden Goat:

[​IMG]
    Indeed.

3. You need to build a spinner for that 40 gallon tote

4. Awesome thanks Iron! You actually just answered my second question with that picture, if I should start out my small plants in small pots then transplant lol.. Thanks man!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

5. I was born with 2 natural spinners! 🏼🏼

6. Yessir.. You wanna get them into their final pots as fast as possible.. That way they can stretch out and enjoy their new forever home.

7. You have two wives?

8. Thank you for taking the time out of your day and helping guys like me out! I'll definitely share my results once I get my coco grow going 👍😎

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

9. Iron, how long will you veg goldy goat in the 40 gal tote?

10. I wanna see 4 months 😈

11. Wouldn't that be great/horrible?? Hahaha

12. Depends on the plant really brotha.. Some veg faster than others. From the way she is growing now, I would say maybe 3-4 months of veg before I gotta stick her into the flower room.

13. Shit while we are at it lets try 4 of them.

14. Iron with all the plants you are running
    how do you keep track of time as far as when to start flush.
    Are you writing down start dates on the flip and then getting to around 55 days and watch the buds?
    When do you know when to start your flushing as a plant nears the end of its life cycle.
    What T'm asking is , is there any indicator that jumps up and hits you in the head and says
    Start the flush man?
    Thanks as always
    StigPopo
    [​IMG]

15. If I've never ran a strain before, and it's not going extremely slow or fast, I'll assume I'm gonna harvest it around 60-65 days... cause that's what the majority of plants get harvested at.

I usually plan for at least 10 days of the flush at the end.. I actually start to water less, contrary to popular belief to water more during the flush. The plant isn't drinking more... So why water it more? I like to let them dry out a bit towards the end, still watering everyday, just using less water! Then give em a real good watering right before I harvest them. Works like a charm.

Another indicator of when it's time to flush is when half the pistils on the plant are red and the other half are still white.. This is normally around day 45 on those strains that get harvested around 60-65 days.

16. Thanks Much Pretty much where Im at with Indica Dom strains
    I appreciate all the responses
    Thank You

17. Recipe For Success!

[​IMG]

:metal:

18. Here ya go iron Pop my cherry on or site
    This is SG1 PDP pimp daddy purp
    [​IMG]

19. Nice pic stiggy. Hey iron, what would your feeding schedule be on an auto strain? Do I just run the veg formula for a bit then switch to flower? First time with autos and going to start them soon