Ironheads method for success

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Ironhead, May 27, 2015.

1. Thanks Iron! I'm getting a friend set up in a 3x3 and I have most of these nutes/ medium already so sounds like an easy routine..shes going to be using 400ppm city water left out so hopefully it doesnt affect it much...also have micro hardwater if that would help but I'll try the original first

2. I have had good results with ~400ppm town water that come out at a pH of 8.3 and I use original Micro.

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

3. thanks..hers ls like 7.8 so sounds like it will work well

4. Good results are an understatent. B)B) Here is a bagseed main cola harvested at 85 days still waiting to see what weight I get.
    I really don't see me ever trying anything else considering how easy this grow was.

Attached Files:

5. It's hard to say with the perpetual. But I hit 1.06 GPW over a 9 week period earlier this year. First time I ever hit a Gram Per Watt.

6. Yessir! It's really maybe a little too easy? Hahaha

7. Lol I can say this. I hit my best harvest weight again but this time, with no scrog and 3 bottles w/ Epsom. Talk about a win win!

8. Hey Iron would 2xs the recommended epsom salts cause leaf curling?
    LOL
    well maybe not really that much

9. Hell ya! Congrats man! I love a good harvest. Cool to see ya getting better and better with it hombre.

10. Prolly not.. What kinda curl? Downward? If so, let it dry up a little bit, some like a little less water than others.

11. Let's see if I can upload a pic on this new format. So I cant see the little image next to the pics anymore, so I may not label this right. Lol. I have barely been on GC lately because this switch.
    First up would be the little 🔥 OG. Lol
    (can't attach pic, fucking great)
    Well Em-Dog is the bigger one, Wi-Fi is the baby.

Attached Files:

12. Man man man man, you guys are killin my wallet. Haha just kiddin, but not really. Just ordered some stuff to have a veg tent. This growing stuff is addicting. I really don't know if I've ever had this much fun doing anything in my life.
    I am curious to hear from you guys, if you don't mind, to throw up some recommendations on the best (strongest, tastiest) 'from-seed' strains you've grown and their breeder. I'm starting to look ahead and plan for my next grow and value ya'll's opinions more than random stuffs on the internet. Thanks in advance guys!

13. Loving the method man.

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436114791.395415.jpg

Roots without any Myco, just the benies from the Flori + . Next run gets the roots excel for comparison.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436114903.585059.jpg
    Banana Kush, previous pic were it's roots out of a 2gal.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436114985.023613.jpg
    Flower room!!! 1600 watts. Biggest I've done at home.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436115036.479465.jpg
    Look at that canopy! A small section of the 10,000 sq foot warehouse I grow at.

Thanks Iron!! I'd say you get a consulting fee from my job, but our head grower is stubborn and doesn't like advice, so I'll just use your knowledge at home!!!

15. That's the dream man, if you are close to Denver I have a resume waiting. Lol

16. Have your badge? I've been in the industry for two years now.

17. It's in the mail as we speak, should have if next week and more than willing to upgrade to key badge if necessary. I live in downtown Denver

18. First coco run is ready to go thanks to this thread. One 5kg block filled 4 #5 smart pots perfectly with a little left over for seedlings and filler.

I blame Ironhead, he's such a......good influence?
    Coco plus purple color 001.JPG

19. Ok so I think I figured out the leaves that get hooked downward in flower.. Maybe right around week 3 of flower.... it's the Epsom salt!

If you start to get the hooked leaves, just drop the Epsom for. Few waterings, then go light on that plant with it.. Honestly, some do it and some don't, but I've been scratching my head on that one for a while. It just came to me last night.. It's gotta be the Epsom.

It is definitely still needed! Just maybe not as often as every single feeding.

20. So Im not going crazy
    Thanks LOL