Question regarding a precooler...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Doctor-Funky-Ent, May 27, 2015.

1. Hey blades

Will be buying this soon ;

Grace.png

My question is this...would a precooler just be over the top? I will be using a carbon filter after the bowl stage regardless, so I am just worried that the smoke will be passed through too many objects and become a little too airy or dry if I add a precooler...any ideas as to how this will effect the performance of the bong (drawing smoke ) and the effect on the smoke.

P.S I have a used precoolers in the past, so I know how they work and what not, just really not sure on this one how it will turn out!

2. ohh nice grace glass is sick. the precooler will definitely add some drag to your piece but as long you as you don't mind a little extra chug it'll keep it cleaner longer. If you're like me and hate buying iso all the time, I'd say go for it.

3. Totally , always buying bloody ISO, I guess I can deal with a little more drag - if that's the only negative so far 

4. Id vote against it unless you have another piece that could use the precooler too.
    That way if it doesnt work well with the new one you can still get use out of it

5. I think the precooler might be overkill on that piece
    Nice bong though :)

6. I say don't bother with the precooler, a carbon filter should be good.  Diffused downstem and tree perc should be more then enough diffusion.