Early flower and sadness?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Fheyr13, May 27, 2015.

1. My lights are set to on at 5 and off at 9. Just like how it will be outdoors when I set em outside

Some are pre flowering and others look sad. Please help an old noon lol.

2. Extra info

1/1/1 city compost, coco loco, and perlite.
    Roots organic bloom and grow together. Little Quano

800w solar storm

Attached Files:

3. Sense no one else has replied. I know I had a issue once like yours, from what I've read when your leaves fold up like that it's heat stress. Have a fan in there ?

4. Yeah, that's a heat issue for sure. I'm more concerned with the preflowers. Thanks ;)

5. Are they auto flowers and how old are they? 

6. feminized but not auto.  Lemon kush

7. How old?

8. That's a good question. I'd say a month ish

9. Sometimes the new growth looks kinda like the beginnings of flowers.  I can't tell from your pics, try closer up photos if you're trying to find out if it's early flowers or new growth.

Why are you giving them bloom food?  The primary ingredient in Roots Organics is bat guano so why add more?

I suggest you use just the grow ferts and only use as recommended.

10. #10 Fheyr13, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    I read on the bags that they work best together. They aren't showing nutes burn so I'm not concerned. I'm probably just paranoid. I'll turn off the led and see if I can get better pics

ots Organics Uprising Bloom is a diverse blend of natural and organic ingredients specially formulated for maximum results. This formula is effective alone as an amendment or as a top dress for encouraging vigorous flowering and fruiting. Uprising Bloom is most effective when used in conjunction with Roots Organics Uprising Grow for a plant's vegetative phase and Roots Organics Uprising Foundation as a supplement.

11. #11 A guy, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    Maybe we're using different products.  I'm using Aurora Roots Organics, Buddha Bloom and Buddha Grow.  Their recommended schedule (attached) doesn't include both until flower period.

At any rate, I think you've got the idea about heat stress.  Make sure you know your air temperatures and temps at your plant tops (radiant heat from light).

Attached Files:

12. I see, you're using their dry nutrients.  I'm using their liquid.

13. Yeah, that probably makes a difference. I mixed it with the soil in a big ass cement mixer.

Pics

Attached Files:

14. better luck next time

how about putting any kind of effort in whatsoever

maybe do some more reading up on the topic

15. Dick

Ya, looks like flowers to me.  I'd put those outside to let them do their thing while you start over and double check everything you do.

16. i'm a dick because he's wasting time [​IMG]

i'll be the dick then[​IMG]

17. O great TheAnswer121!

What is it I did wrong?

The tent is light tight ( I stood inside it and looked for leaks)
    My soil mix is pretty solid (I think)
    Temps are regulating with moved/added fans and made sure exhaust works.

The lights have been on a timer...5am on. 9pm off. The projected sunrise and sunset for my climate.

I am sincerely asking, what else I may read up on?

18. they don't need some made up time schedule

24/0 or 18-6 for veg

12/12 for flower

try this next time

19. I think I figured it out.....

I started them with t5 and last week moved them under the led. I read that the spectrum change / intensity can confuse them and start a bit of flowering.

You say 18/6 for lights. My schedule is 16/8. I'll give you that one. Do you understand that I'm trying to match the outdoor light schedule so that I may move them outside mid June.?

Am I going about this the wrong way?

I may have forgot to mention this.

20. Kinda small for a month old man, guessing they had to stretch some when under the T5.

How big was your T5? They could just be a little shocked from having a weak T5 to a bright ass LED.

What's your growing medium there?