In a Relationship, Want to Have a Threesome

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheGingernational, May 27, 2015.

1. Hi 420 friends,

I have an amazing relationship with a sweet, badass, and curious girl. We're very committed and not interested in being poly at all. But, my girl is really bi-curious and I want to encourage her to explore new things especially while she's young.

We've casually talked about having a 3 way a few times and she's upfront said "Just find me a girl and we'll do it."

So I'm wondering if anyone out there has experience or insight to offer: who's the best candidate for a threesome with a secure couple like us? A good friend? A stranger? Former partner one of us is still on good terms with?

What does it take to pull off an intentional and enjoyable threesome? ...You know, apart from a bottle of tequila?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Well I'd start with someone you both find attractive... and who is also willing to do it. Goodluck finding someone who is both of those lol

3. Ok. Any tips on going about a search like that?

4. First set up boundries, is she ok with the other chick sucking ur dick, fucking u etc..

Go to a bar/club and start dancing, find single chick alao dancing that u both find attractive.. have ur girlfriend approach said chick, and start dancing with her.. if u feel any tinge of jealousy, dont do it.. also go the opposite way, u start dancing with a chick u both agree on.. if she feels a tinge of healousy dont do it..

But once u both know jealousy isnt a concern, let her make the move with the chicks.. 98% of the time chicks feel more comfortable talking to another chick, ur gf will be the one proposing a threesome to the random chick

5. ask her mother.

6. it's like this... afterward, you won't look at your current girl seriously, ever again...

if you're OK with that, get it in...

credentials: life experience

7. We've already discussed boundaries a little bit. I definitely don't wanna kiss anyone else on the lips (too intimate) and I'm ok with not going all the way with the other girl (too jealousy-inducing).

My girl just this morning told me she wants to fuck a girl in a strap on and I've always wanted to have one girl ride me while eating out another one straddling my face.

I think for both of us this experience is about experimentation. There's nothing missing from our relationship and I'm sure we'd both be happy in the long run if we never ended up having a threesome but I also think we're so secure in our relationship and so young/adventurous that it'd be a shame to waste any opportunity.

I like your suggestion of flirting with a stranger and seeing if it inspires any jealousy. Is there a better setting than a club or loud dance floor? My girlfriend and I both prefer more mellow nights out. I'm wondering if there's some way to breach the topic to some girl we might meet in a quiet dive bar or regular coffee shop.

8. Isn't it a little silly to respect a girl less after something she's done with you?

9. definitely go with a stranger and definitely do that jealousy test.

good luck. threesomes are tricky while in a relationship, way to easy for things to go south.

10. when we discussed our curiousity with each other and went through scenario after scenario of what we wanted and didnt want, we actively searched for a partner nearly 3 years....havent done much more than oral sex and some making out, a little exhibitionism on our part.
    the reality of things is we never truly found someone compatible, though there have been great opportunities....hope your search goes better , we had plenty of fun looking anyway haha.

11. First off, congratulations!

I've had a number of threesome experiences, all extremely amazing.  They will probably occupy some of my last thoughts of my life.

I suggest going with a stranger for starters...adultfriendfinder, craigslist, etc...Your best bet might be a regular fuckbuddy found through one of these sites.

Talk with your sweety a lot.  Stay open to it happening or not.  Keep her as the focus.  Tell her how hot she is.  Don't get with the 3rd without her.  Keep her as the focus, Keep her as the focus, Keep her as the focus, Keep her as the focus.

12. Don't do an ex. That's a mistake.
    I would find a stranger. Maybe someone in a different town, someone who you will never see in your everyday lives
    Keep her seperate from yourselves.
    Have fun :)

13. everyone else seems to make profiles on dating sites as a couple with the words " threesome" prominately displayed. 

14. Had to reiterate this for A guy :D

Find someone to fuck via adult friend finder or whatever site the kids are using these days, make it completely 100% all about sex. Try to ensure you both see the 3rd person as a sex toy and not an actual person, sounds awful I know but you can't get attached to a sex toy.

Good luck.

P.s. I can't believe you even thought about using one of your exes as the 3rd, please don't be so fucking stupid buddy. How would you feel about using one of her exes in a mfm? Exactly.

15. I've always had good luck with friends as sex partners, but that might just be me. I like having some degree of trust with people before having sex with them.

I also believe that a little bit of jealousy can be a good thing, as long as you two are honest and open about how you're feeling and can talk it through with one another you should be okay.

Make sure that you're in a good place as a couple before you pursue this further - these kinds of activities have the potential to bring you closer together, but if there are any underlying issues they may become exacerbated with another person in the picture.

Good luck, and report back! :D

16. I wasn't considering "an ex" but I have a few former fuck buddies that I'm on good terms with. One even has experience with threesomes and dominatrix-ing (which my girl is also curious about). I just feel like I have a couple of friends who I could comfortably have sex with and not feel emotionally attached after. If anything, I feel like having some already established trust and comfort could be helpful in territory like this. Plus, I can know more certainly that I won't catch anything.

I'm not opposed to doing it with a stranger and def see the benefits of never coming across that person again. But, craigslist and adult friend finder are deep waters I haven't yet dipped my toe into yet.

Is there a "How do I Anonymous Sex?" thread somewhere on this site?

17. I've had threesomes before, but never with a gf. Too messy.

Best of luck, bro.

18. haha you have to either find a wild girl that doesn't care or it has to be a good friend of hers. I have this girlfriend and her best friend would always drag me to her room to try and sleep with me, before I was dating anyone. Its obvious that they are comfortable being naked together and maybe more. Thats the closest I have been I am still friends with them so we will see what happens they both like me quite a bit.

19. I guess dating sites would be good. A lot of people I've come across don't want to be contacted about a threesome, but I guess if you made a profile as a couple and said "Contact us about a threesome" maybe you'd get a bite or two. I know people who have had threesomes but I've never had one myself even though I'm pretty curious to try. idk if I'd want to do it in a relationship though or just be the third wheel or whatever. It's probably one of those things that will never happen.

20. If you are truly in love with her then why are you trying to have sex with other women besides her?